It's here!! *pics*

MaisieMoo

Oct 19, 2007
My trailer arrived on Sunday :D:D!

It's lovely and in really good condition - I'm really pleased with it! Thanks to BlueWicked for find it for me and going to see it at the garage!

I decided to try and load Casper to see how he was - he's not been in a trailer since October 2007 when he was delivered to me.

He was absolutely fine - practically ran on when he spotted the feed bucket and stood happily while mrkia+me shut the back ramp etc and then toddled down the ramp no problem - really pleased with him!

Taking it for a test tow with my dad tonight and then hoping to get him out for a lesson next week!

Here are some pictures - Thanks to our photographer Niknkia! ;D- I think he looks so tiny in the big trailer!!

DSC03545.jpg

DSC03539.jpg

DSC03541.jpg

DSC03544.jpg

DSC03542.jpg

DSC03547-1.jpg

great trailors arent they? thats the same as my one :D
hope you have loads of fun getting out and about and are better at reversing it than i am :eek:

Lovely trailer!! I was mightily impressed by the condition!!!

Cant wait to see you out and about this summer!!! Bring on Lanimers lol ;):D

Nikki xxxx:D

i used to have one like that!! my favourite colour of ifors!!

someone stole mine and the next one i got was blue - so be careful and get some good locks!!!

hope you have fun with it :)

Am I being too rude to ask what you paid for it ?? It is lovely, your pony looks very at home in there !

Hi - I paid £2100 for it - it's a 2003 model with new tyres and brake shoes.

They also done the registration plate for me free of charge! :D

Hi - I paid £2100 for it - it's a 2003 model with new tyres and brake shoes.

They also done the registration plate for me free of charge! :D

Fantastic trailor, where did you get it from ? Just realised you are from Scotland, prob too far for me to travel anyway :(

My OH has been looking out for one but everyone wants so much for them!

Last edited:
newrider.com