I've Moved!

KP nut

I'd rather be riding.
Dec 22, 2008
A few days late to make sure Max was ok but we all moved over the weekend and are slowly settling in.

We have our own turn out (daytime only) and a big barn to ourselves. There are 2 spare stables in our barn so I am hoping some friends from my old yard might join us! They are thinking about leaving too.

The other liveries are really lovely. I braved The Strangles Thing on day 1. I wrote a letter explaining they had all been ill in January but were now fully recovered. I attached their test results and I said they had been in isolation livery for 3 weeks too. Everyone was ok after that. Phew.

They all look a bit of a mess - I did not clip in January when I was planning to and they are moulting like mad but I am not keen to clip so late. Feet overgrown as the farrier could not come to the old yard. Still I can smarten them up over time. Farrier coming tomorrow. So glad to be finally on my new yard and reunited properly with my ponies!

That's great news :D good that the new yard didn't have a problem re the strangles and just shows that common sense is still about. Now you can get back to enjoying your lovely ponies :)

Reactions: Trewsers and KP nut
Glad all has gone well and ur settling in....looking forward to hearing about ur new adventures x

newrider.com