i've scared my little boy

kayjayhorses

Dec 9, 2004
Essex
omg he's going to have nightmares, my hen night tomorrow so I went for St Tropez tan as I'm looking so white i'm almost transparent :D but you really do look like you've rolled around in mud and I cant shower until the morning, he thinks I'm covered in poo poo and got quite choked up - I couldn't put him to bed as he kept getting tears in his eyes so daddy had to do it.

Ooops naughty mummy.
When I picked him up from my parents, they fell about laughing and my dad got a picture of my to put on facebook :eek:

Awww bless him!! I need one soon actually im going for a night out in London in couple weeks.. i dont think my little boy will like it either to be honest lol x

Ooops naughty mummy.
When I picked him up from my parents, they fell about laughing and my dad got a picture of my to put on facebook :eek:

LOL and pictures for here too! Your poor little boy. I once died my hair from red to black and my little boy freaked out, he was not happy with the change in mummy.

he has forgiven me this morning - I walked into his room and you could see him checking me out and he said 'mummy all clean' then said 'you had nice shower' lol he lifted my trouser leg just to check I was clean everywhere. Think next time I will go for fake bake, doesn't last at long but he doesn't have the 'muddy' look to begin with.

I just do St Tropez self tanning mousse which is really good and easy to use. No showering needed after. Just put in on and 5 mins later your ready to go out. No streaks and looks very natural.

Just need to get your OH to do the bits you can't reach!

I really want to try a spray tan because i'm white as a ghost too, plus it's safer than sunbeds.

As long as it looks good after a shower i think i will try it, how long does it last?

The St Tropez I do I just top up every few days. It really is easy to do just jump out shower, put it on, get dressed. I can shower, put on tan, get dressed and dry my hair etc in 1/2 hour.

mine will last 2 weeks apparently without having to add to it, the stuff you buy I find has an obvious smell so I would want to shower after putting it on anyway. The St Tropez everyday one is good, less smelly and it tans gradually so it doesn't have that white one day and been to barbados the next day look!

fake bake will be my next try, sprays on and looks even straight away but only lasts a week and is also cheaper.

Luckily I am not a ghostly white person so it doesnt look that obvious!! Just makes my legs look better as they dont see much day light in the winter!!

Hehehehehe, your poor wee lad!!!!

Seriously, I hope your tan looks great - I envy people who go get it done. I am like a ghost most of the time, but I've tried St Tropez (at home in a bottle) and various others and I end up looking streaky!!! I followed the instructions to the letter - but there was always something about my hands that didn't quite look right. Most annoying - how I envy naturally tanned people.............

I use the ASDA moisturiser - its better than johnsons and smells nicer. You get more tan from it, takes a few hours to develop and I put it on fast and carelessly and it does streak, but only where Ive not rubbed it properly (wrists, neck LOL). Well tide marks more than streaks. I wore 3/4 trousers the other day and couldnt be bothered to do all legs - when I took my trousers off I was a laughing stock.

Had a spray tan done at local beauty saln, £17 a go and develops to however tanned you are naturally plus a few shades - so if your dark you go darker, but if fair then you go darker, but not as dark as someone with more of a tan if that makes sense.

newrider.com