Jack is being clipped tomorrow!

domane

Retired cob mum
Jul 31, 2005
And I'm really nervous that he'll play up! :unsure:

When he came to us in Feb, he was sporting a very grown-out trace clip and I was told that clipping him had been "an adventure"!!! I have a little "Mighty Atom" massager which I have been using on him and praising him and giving him treats and he's not been bad so I'm hoping that he's more settled now and trusts us.... but I'll leave the jury open on THAT one until after 10.30 tomorrow morning!!!

He's just having his bib off this time so I'm hoping he'll be good for that... and I don't plan to rug him straightaway.... or certainly until I have picked up a bargain rug at YHL in a fortnight :bounce:

Good luck.
I had Caymen done a few weeks ago now along with 3 other horses on our yard. When the clippers went on he was really not pleased at all but she waited a few minutes and then went for it.

He stood better to be clipped than he does to get groomed :devil:

He he he .... laughing at the rug from YHL .... I`m thinking pretty much the same thing for Dixie :giggle:

I`m sure he`ll be ok for you, he`s come on in leaps and bounds in the trust stakes so i`m sure you`ll be fine ... i`ll send some "chillin" vibes your way too :wink:

newrider.com