Jan Sales & Swaps ....

Its a good read if you can find one. Keeping mine.

For sale size 32" which I think is a Size 14? Western style Hacked Off denim jodphurs with contrast suede. Side zip at bottom. Boot leg style.
Worn twice, OK for casual or riding. Prefer my Shires pair.
Sell or swap.

Ive got these toes warmers for sale as per the pic but the ones im selling are brown not black as pictured (pics are mine inuse) and are new, unused with tags still on them, I fitted mine over my cages but they are meant for use striaght on regular stirrups. £10 + postage.
b78f86de049f6e8dfcf9c71131d0c0de.jpg

e3ad901a6249beaefac1aba2abbe842d.jpg

I have an adults XL body protector, made by Treadstone. As new, only tried on. beta level 3. £30

Jessy would they fit over the exact ride caged stirrups do you think?
Are they like the EZ rides? I am not sure they will fit over chunky western or endurance type stirrups unless the fabric was able to be put inside the stirrup because of where the velcro is, however, I do think put on inside out (fabric is the same inside and out) they might work, I have some endurance stirrups at home I could try it on and take pics for you if you want

Reactions: mystiquemalaika
I like that idea, wonder f they do those in yellow with reflective strip.

For sale size 32" which I think is a Size 14? Western style Hacked Off denim jodphurs with contrast suede. Side zip at bottom. Boot leg style.
Worn twice, OK for casual or riding. Prefer my Shires pair.
Sell or swap.
Can I have a price and a photo please, @newforest ? Thanks

"domane, post: 2957337, member: 10982"]Can I have a price and a photo please, @newforest ? Thanks
Hi
£16 incl postage
Tried to show what they look like with zip open. The synthetic suede is knee down.
Label say 32 L
IMG_20150112_195559.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20150112_195454.jpg
    IMG_20150112_195454.jpg
    290.2 KB · Views: 8
Yes please! How do you want payment, Paypal? Direct transfer... ye olde fashioned cheque??? :p

newrider.com