June swap shop

MrC

https://m.facebook.com/MrKiasLife/
Nov 10, 2014
Uk
m.facebook.com
Hi folks haven’t seen one of these and I was successful in getting a girth last time :)

So I’m looking for a blue (med wide) s bar gullet for a TG cob saddle. Has to be the S bar due to the shape.

If anyone has one lying about and don’t need it let me know please.

I haven't got anything to swap lol
But I am after some jodhs. Size 28 ? Think that's a 12 ? Or 30 (then I can not worry over shrinking them lol) any colour considered. Don't want brand new as I will be lopping some off the bottom:p
Oh, I do have a Stephens Lambskin lambswool thingy pad? Like a numnah. It won't be any good for Zi as he came with a Christ Lamfelle one which is ace and just right for him.

But I am after some jodhs. Size 28 ? Think that's a 12 ? Or 30 (then I can not worry over shrinking them lol) any colour considered. Don't want brand new as I will be lopping some off the bottom:p
You've reminded me to try on my pair and decide if fit or not. :) They are middle weight but by the sounds of it, it's chilly where you are currently.

Reactions: Trewsers
Possible 28 pikeur full seat jodhs... slightly marked on the seat. Otherwise in perfect nick. Brand new stirrup leathers = oiled = leaked a small amount of colour. :oops:

I’m after a full set of event boots for a warmblood. He’s a L on front, XL on hind...

Oh, I do have a Stephens Lambskin lambswool thingy pad? Like a numnah. It won't be any good for Zi as he came with a Christ Lamfelle one which is ace and just right for him.

Trewsers, Im having a clear out later, will have a look for any jods size 28, you can have them if you like.

Reactions: Trewsers
I have 3 pairs of Ariat long boots.

1x volant front zip long boots. Reg calf short length black with red piping size 7 £130 posted

1x same as above but all black size 7 £130 posted

1x Bromant med length full calf black size 7 £120 posted

All good condition

newrider.com