Just interested but...

Ooooh dreams! One of my fav topics!lol
Yes, definitely had loads of horsey dreams. One that sticks out is when I was riding Storm and my legs were almost touching the school floor! She had shrunk and I was almost peddling along:D
Also had lots of dreams were both her and Chloe are fast asleep with me in our bed - hahahaaa:D So funny....
Had a few worrying dreams too - anxiety related. Dreamt not long ago madam had a twisted leg:( And that she was so afraid she wouldn't open her eyes again ever:( Both silly in the cold light of day but so dam vivid in the middle of the night:eek: First thing I did that morning was rush round to give her a hug before her breakfast. Not sure she appreciated it - lol she must have wondered what her silly sobbing mum was doing:D

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
One night, aparently (according to my ex), I was talking about my old haffie X who had grown wings and was flying [emoji39] I dont remember that one, I rarely remember dreams, just how they make me feel.

new forest- hi to you i dont think youve replied to my other post but ive seen you about!. how did you do within this dream did you win... and thats how mine is some i dont remember but most i do i love when its a good one and you can remember them sometimes they even spur you on and
trewsers- oh my god i love you saying it was one of your favourite subjects and i tell you something you make mine seem mundane ..youll know when you hear it but your one about the horse shrinking made me laugh makes you sound like a funny person see that took effort i bet to run along but alot of fun!. and aww see your close to your horses...and you sound close to madam thats perhaps why you had that dream im guessing or you heard something to worry you or had a reason to worry in the first place its weird how them dreams come about isnt it!. And i bet she got it though really...and loved the hugs.
and jessey hi again and ohh did that one upset you or was it kinda nice to.
My dream btw was after my second horse riding lesson i kept dreaming about running through it again and again like i was there and some extra stuff i cant remember that lesson definately must of had an impact on me, didnt dream about my first horse riding lesson.
Im sure ill have more dreams :p

Reactions: Trewsers and Jessey
All the time! I have random, vivid dreams about all sorts of bizarre stuff but I dream about riding a lot.

One that sticks out is when I was riding Storm and my legs were almost touching the school floor! She had shrunk and I was almost peddling along:D

I had a similar one to this too. I dreamed that I turned up for my lesson and they put me on a tiny pony and my feet were dragging on the ground :p

Hi Butterflys. I think I was jumping not sure if I got placed.
I have ridden at livery yards and get that been there before although it's a dream.

I will try and note tonight's if it's animal related. I travel a bit, trains buses. Go on holiday. They are pretty realistic.

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
Jessey- you must be such a girly girl to dream that...isnt that every girls dream to have a unicorn or pegasus to although pegasus is greater than a unicorn i think more powerful.Then unicorns are just so glittery but pegases are just wow i actually love that dream you had
new rider nic- im like that have loads of vivid dreams and in colour to if something big happens i have a dream about it...i hate upsetting dreams or anything like that though but i think thats so natural. If i have a bad one i end up wanting a nice one but when its just a nice one and that one lasts i love it. I always did used to worry before i had lessons about having a small horse but never dreamt about it i think it kinda comes from if you ride donkeys on the beach in a way :D so if i have a dream about that soon ...by reading these posts ill so get back to you all on that!
horseandgoatmom- what ones have you had then...they make you feel good for the rest of the day to even days
and new forest- them parts of the dreams tend to be forgotten i think and kept a mystery and ohh i would love that to hear if you can note it i havent had any about horses since this one i said yet :( not really many at all.

I can't right at the moment specifically remember any details of them.
Most of the time its an ahhh nice feeling when I wake up.

They all have to be horse or goat related though!:D:D

On occation I have been woken up at the time remembered the dream
and hoped to go back to sleep and continue it.:rolleyes:

I do have color in them too!:D

Right, well I watched a horror albeit a crap one before bed.

I did get a horsey dream. Four people I knew were riding round the block before it got dark. I didn't as didn't have time to do my short route.
The detail your brain includes such as the names of my route, people I would ride with etc. No idea on the house!

I wonder if, and what horses dream of.

I often wonder if they dream too! Once Storm was asleep in her stable and I joined her on the floor. She started making funny little whinny noises and her back legs seemed to twitch like she was dreaming about cantering....

Very rarely. I dreamt my own Pegasus once too but that was long ago! These days I do dream about Ziggy sometimes, usually just cuddling him. Sometimes he is ill though :eek:

Yes I dream about all my animals on a regular basis. But my most regular dream (still after nearly four years since he was PTS) I dream that Solomon is still with me, and the sinking feeling I get when I slowly wake up and realise it was just a dream is still very hard to bear. Not that it detracts from how much I appreciate my lovely Dolly - just still miss the old war horse I guess. :(

I've had dreams like that about my 2 cats who've gone to the bridge. So completely vivid & so sad when you wake up :(

I talk in my sleep loads as well apparently. And I wake up from dreams & talk complete gibberish to my OH :)

hi everyone...so after i said i havent had a dream since i had the one i said ..well i had one last night must of been talking about it i was just riding again though nothing unusual happened or anything just riden so it was obviously on my mind. I have decided when i go for my next lesson im going to take a piccy of the horse im regularly riding i think youd all love him..plus solves a picture i can put up!.
trewsers- i had been nervous in my dreams there like a bad dream to me and i think nerves and real emotions come out more when you dream i think your mind lets go. i would find hunting interesting though i must admit as a dream.
horseandgoatmom - goat ones? now that interests me!. So i take it you keep goats? And i love when you can continue a dream but most of the time that dont happen i dont think ...bad ones i think are the most likely ones to continue :( so i find anyway and if a good one continues it feels extra fab.
new forest- what horror? some horrors are amazing i think i love horrors myself!. and so didnt you like when you missed out or did you just carry on? it sounds like they had a nice ride in your dream? And i believe animals dream of anything and everything from the bond they have with the human to eating to riding to jumping everything really say if you take them over water and they enjoy that or its new i think even that or seeing certain things to. I would love to see a horse dream though. Just how big they are and there legs. even there tail swishing and such if that can even happen i do think wild horse how they are in the wild amazing to.
trewsters i bet you he was dreaming of cantering how cute though in his own world.
Jane- and many many years ago jane, was that dream? i find that dream so interesting and see i believe you dream about animals like that when you deeply care for them isnt nice though is it especially when you worry in day to day life about them.
cortsana- Isnt that horrible sometimes but its sometimes nice to depends on the dream but you can wake up feeling emotional to i do have experiences in dreams like that and how you wake up panniced to stays with you all day usually then and thats when i like good dreams better but if its a reassuring dream it stays with you you still feel a bit upset but you feel better than if youve had a bad dream then its taking the next night as it comes. And i think it would make you want to fuss dolly but then you realise yeah nothing can replace dolly i believe a feeling like that makes you love other animals more really believe that.

Reactions: Cortrasna
hi nic i had to post this once i realised i got another message! and you wonder how they are and such to i think but you never know and ive been told i talk in my sleep not much though i think everyone does that once or twice or more! snoring id not like... and ive done that before and i come round and i think why did i do that i bet your OH smiles at that though! even a giggle afterwards. i bet you have some stories about what he does during his sleep to...

Well last night I was chased by the police! But in my defense I had just watched a thriller where 90 minutes of the film they were chasing someone. I sadly didn't get the pleasure of Tom Cruise. ;)

Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com