Just popped by to say hello (and a pic of the Ruby beastie)

Ruby_Tuesday

Oct 11, 2009
Cumbria
Havent been on here for so long! I was originally Iwantahorse, then when the subscriptions started I came on the forums a couple of times and havent had any time to add to discussions. Anyhow, I'm back, Happy New Year to everyone!

I don't know about the rest of us on here but I've found the last couple of weeks really hard going, can't get Ruby out into feild the ice is that bad. I feel so sad for her stuck in 24/7, cant even walk her about in hand because it's a sheet of ice all around where her stable is (close to main road, pavements not gritted, road barely gritted, just not worth the risk). Mind you, she's not bothered lol, she such a laid back mare, I am very lucky lol. Prior to the bad weather we were riding out every weekend, enjoying the beach and just pleasure riding really. Heres a couple of pics taken before the weather turned really bad:

18357_390230160326_866220326_103757.jpg

18357_390230140326_866220326_103757.jpg

Im so pleased with her, it's a year on the 25th of jan that I've had her and she hasn't let me down once. We've done well considering I was a novice owner! Love her to bits.

TbxID. There's a story behind her lol (isn't there always with horses!). She was looking a bit different when I first had her, she was so not what i was looking for, but we just clicked and we have both come on so well over this year. She defies all the stereotypes about TB and novice owners, she's a true gem lol.

Happy New Year to you too:) Very pretty head - she has that intelligent look about her? Glad you are so happy with her.:)

Aw thanks! She has a really kind eye, like bambi or pony eyes, but she does have this clever knowing look at times as well, that was the first thing I noticed when I viewed her. She's weird though, her front is very ID but her rear and coat is typical TB, she has hardly any winter coat at all. She's such a good safe hack but has a bit of spark when needed too. Looking at these pics I really need to sort her mane out lol, it's a bit scraggly!

newrider.com