Just to get everyone nice and ANGRY!!! pt 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youtube videos aren't allowed right now as far as I know. Read the sticky at the top of the forum general page.

that video is awful, brought me to tears. Hope they Rot in Hell What I wish write about them...I think would get me banned of NR.

There are times when you just hope the poor pony will go over & land on these idiots.

Wishing them broken backs or necks might be a bit harsh but a hoof in the groin would be fair.

Sue

The rule is...
Important: YouTube videos

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recently there have been several threads linking to and criticising vids posted on youtube by third parties. While NR does in no way condone what is happening in some of those linked to, nor can it condone the vigilante attacks made on those who posted the videos by members of this board.

We are therefore asking members not to link to videos they have not taken themselves for the sole purpose of criticising them.

Members are welcome to post links to their own videos, but links to others' videos will be removed.

Members should also be aware that such attacks on others (regardless of whether or not you feel they are warranted) have no place here, and anyone persistently posting attacks on others may find themselves banned.

There is a difference between positive or constructive critisism and the kind of attack we've seen here recently. Attacks will in no way be tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newrider.com