Just want to introduce you to......

Bobby-Boy

May 31, 2008
Fife, Scotland
:DBlaze :D He is an amazing horse who has brought on my riding loads (like bob :D) and I would just like you all to see him!

He is 16.3 DW X and when he came to the yard he had serious teeth problems!

One of his front teeth was cracked (probally from trauma) and infected and he was missing one of the teeth on the top hence the tooth below had grown up into the socket so everytime he got ridden he was in a great deal of pain. His back was badly out too.

He is owned by one of the ladies at the yard and she kindly lets me ride him as she has her hands full with her other too.

Any comments would be nice!:D:D

MeBlaze.jpg

He looks lovely :) Will be smashing once he has built up some muscle, what do plan to do with him?

He looks lovely :) Will be smashing once he has built up some muscle, what do plan to do with him?

Yeh this was taken a couple of weeks ago so he is looking a bit better now.

I have started jumping him and I have been doing a lot of flatwork for building up muscle.

He is currently jumping 2"6 with his eyes closed, and his owner has already told me she is taking me out and about on him. I havent been out in over 5 years so it is a bit daunting! But to be honest just a bit of everything!

Very nice, he definately needs some muscle on him though.

Have fun, look forward to hearing how you are getting on, once you
have been out and about a few times you will be loving it;)

newrider.com