Just waved goodbye to my Trailer...

HaloHoney

Apr 30, 2017
... it’s off for adventures with one of my horsey friends.

Not before I upgraded it though. New lights, new electrics, new rot-resistant floor, it was snazzy o_O did it all myself.

The reason I sold it... is because I now have a lorry! :D

Which I’ve had to strip back to bare walls and no floor as the whole living was rotten. :eek: Nags are on ally planking which was in good condition so they can travel in style, it’s just the humans that have the problem!

But it now has a snazzy new living floor, new insulated Luton floor deck, new insulated Luton flap, new bulkhead (soon to be insulated) and the new, insulated ceiling is just going in.

Done it all myself. Dead proud of it actually.

I’ve also moved yards. Best decision ever. My boys have their own paddocks (one for summer one for winter), both have stables now, with flat floors, roofs that don’t leak, and automatic drinkers. On site hacking, gallops, arenas that you can always use, massive bridleway network nearby, and and we’re very, very happy.

Attachments

• D90B76D4-ACB2-49EF-8B4B-57C87A00E73B.png
    D90B76D4-ACB2-49EF-8B4B-57C87A00E73B.png
    1 MB · Views: 11
Sounds like you've been busy! Good job on the refurbs. Are you still on working livery or just enjoying him all to yourself now?

I was wondering what you had been up to.
My boys, have I missed the second arrival. :)
Sounds like a move was needed as you sound a lot happier.

Good to see you here again, was only wondering how you were a few days ago.
@newforest I think @HaloHoney bought a mini flash for her children but I could be wrong?
So pleased things are going great for you hun and glad the old trailer got some love and use.

Sounds like you've been busy! Good job on the refurbs. Are you still on working livery or just enjoying him all to yourself now?

He’s been on DIY for about a year now. He’s absolutely loving life. 98654

And I’ve been schooling My Little Pony - he was green in his schooling but hackably bombproof- but he’s been coming on brilliantly. Such a big character for a little dude. 98655

newrider.com