Just wondering.. Very v lippy boy

L

Lora

This is actually pretty cute but wondering why my new boy is so lippy. Is he checking us all out repeatedly or bored.

Sometimes when we're working on something very tedious for him (ooooh like relaxing before any groundwork exercises) I can always tell when he's finally settled and less shifty by the "whuppa whupppa whuppa" sound his lips make by flapping htem together. This cracks me up.

Also, when we're standing near him talking, he'll take anyone's hand with his lips and pull them into his mouth against his semi open teeth. (never tries to close as if to bite but like trying to store them in there!) LOL

is he checking things out and bored?

I wouldnt think its a bad thing - i'd think its hilarious IMO :D. All horses have their ways of saying 'im bored' - my horse just scrapes the ground or falls asleep. Depends on personality.

Jenny xx

when I scratch bens rear end he loves it up goes his head and his top lip ends up looking like an anteater - if you stop he swings his back end round and just looks at me pathetically as if to say why you stopping mum???

hehe, I love their lips - they make me laugh:D Storms lips wobble with happiness when she's shown me where she needs a scratch, we have a procedure in the evening that takes quite a while, she points with bottom wobbly lip and then keeps showing me new spots....:D

newrider.com