Kai - or Winston from grimsby area

chestnut-mare

Mar 29, 2005
Edinburgh
Anyone know of the whereabouts of Winston (might be know known as Kai)? He's a 14.2 warmblood skewbald. Was sold 2004 to girl in Market Rasen who worked for cwg.

Central wool growers-known as cwg on gallamore lane, market Market rasen. (opp rase vets) Its a farmers/ equine/ wholesale shop. :)

Not hijacking thread, but do they sell riding gear at all to the general public, Abi, or is it just to people with farms/businesses? its just round the corner from my house but i had no idea they sold horse stuff, is it just feed and bedding etc they sell or do they stock any riding gear? *needs horsey shopping excuse* :p

Hi, they mainly sell bedding/feed, wormers etc.. but have a limited range of rugs, joddys, body protectors and jackets. Its worth a look, you can apply for an equiclub card and anyone can go in. they sell dog food and treats also (didnt know if you had a dog! :) ) also sell nice horsey cards and treats x

Hi, they mainly sell bedding/feed, wormers etc.. but have a limited range of rugs, joddys, body protectors and jackets. Its worth a look, you can apply for an equiclub card and anyone can go in. they sell dog food and treats also (didnt know if you had a dog! :) ) also sell nice horsey cards and treats x

i do have a dog :D ooohhh, joddys and jackets, dont tempt me, ive recently had new chaps, boots, gloves and a hat cover lol!

There was a horse called Kai at the horse sales in Shrewsbury back in March, not sure whether its the same horse though, if I remember he was 15 yrs old, if you have a pic I could prob tell you if it was him or not, may not be though

Tracy xxx

I'll try my best to dig one out but ive lost lots of pics due to hard drive crashes etc. I might have one on a disc somewhere. Just to remind folk though, he was bought in Grimsby but he went to Market Rasen. Thanks for all the interest!

newrider.com