Katie's Beautiful Friends

beakysian

Mar 26, 2008
Durham, UK
This is the first episode of this I have watched and I feel so ashamed :redface:

I spend every morning covering up my zits, open pores and large number of broken veins (don't know what these are about - I'm only just 26!) and they still bother me all day. How pathetically self-obsessed am I when there are people just grateful to be able to open their eyes and too scared of abuse in the street to go to the corner shop!?

What a brave group of people.

Has there been another episode? I watched 3 online a few days ago and woah bit of a reality check. I think Katie is great. She seems like such a genuinenly nice person.

Yes all 4 episodes are on 4od. I watched the fourth last night. I can't get over what some members of the public have said. They don't even realise one comment in a supermarket can affect that persons confidence forever.

I love watching this program it's so heartwarming, I think Katie is amazing!

I was really happy watching this week's episode when the girl from Rochdale got back with her husband

This is the first episode of this I have watched and I feel so ashamed :redface:

I spend every morning covering up my zits, open pores and large number of broken veins (don't know what these are about - I'm only just 26!) and they still bother me all day. How pathetically self-obsessed am I when there are people just grateful to be able to open their eyes and too scared of abuse in the street to go to the corner shop!?

What a brave group of people.

I'm the same and I thought exactly the same as you when I saw this program! There's me worrying about covering up things that other people wouldn't notice anyway.:rolleyes:

I think it's amazing how Katie has turned her awful injuries and experience into something so positive.

newrider.com