Kelsall ODE Tomorrow

GOOD LUCK!!

Sending lots of confidence and positive vibes. You have worked so hard and you can do this. I am looking forward to the buzzing show report and amazing pictures tomorrow.

Reactions: KP nut
Best of luck. I've walked an 80 course and been terrified by the size of the jumps and I was only spectating lol. I'm sure Amber will make mincemeat of them though. Hope you enjoy :)

Good luck!They always look bigger on the ground once you're on board Amber they will shrink back to normal size. Enjoy it and have fun!

GOOD LUCK!!
I am looking forward to the buzzing show report and amazing pictures tomorrow.

You can have some buzzing!!! Pics will have to follow!

What can I say: Amber is awesome. 4 jumping faults SJ, no jumping faults XC. Dressage as good as we could realistically expect - 62ish in BD money (if you deduct the 6 numpty-rider-going-wrong penalties!!!)

It was pretty clear from the off that she was going to jump whatever she was presented to. I just had to steer and hang on.

Love, love, love this horse: Sneak preview pics of the most beautiful brave horse in the world!

30073654_1644733612275818_7239036270251015902_o.jpg 30073154_1644736555608857_4133319019441411486_o.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, well done both of you! You must be so proud of how far you have both come. You have worked really hard and now it is all coming together. I hope you are enjoying a nice glass of wine now.

I should add that I had navigational error faults (in both dressage and SJ!) and time faults but I am not bothered about them.

Well going wrong is annoying! But hey ho. She was ace, and did everything she was asked to. Shame about her rider!!!

Reactions: MrA and HaloHoney
Fab! Really well done, you both look amazing and never mind the navigational errors, now you know how good Amber is you can concentrate more on your own performance and less on nerves next time :D

newrider.com