Kerrits breeches?

Kite_Rider

Cantering cabbage!
May 18, 2009
Looking for some summer breeches - ok so I know we may never have one - and quite liked the look of the Kerrits breeches, just wondered if anyone has them and what you think if you do?

I think they look great - personally, I'm waiting until I lose a few pounds to get some (don't think they have them in size "Extra Fat").

I think they look fab, apparently they are the dogs danglies for keeping you cool in the summer, just not sure I can justify the price.

They wash really well, are great in the summer when hot and also good if it is drizzly rain. The winter pair I have are similar to the musto snugs. I have had one pair 7 years and still going strong. I wear mine most days for riding.

Well, you guys could have warned me! lol
I succumbed to the lure of threelowsequestrian and a pair of Kerritts Breeches, love them, they feel great are super cool, surprisingly fit really well BUT talk about baring all! OMG I might as well ride naked - hubby politely pointed out AFTER I got back from the yard how erm revealing they are, without sounding crude they show 'everything' :redface: now Im not sure I dare wear them again, although I ought to remind myself at my age who gives a fig.

newrider.com