Kim Poodle

I was just thinking about Kim the other day and wondering how she was doing. That's a shame, but positive if she improved and perked up after chiro. She's a tough wee cookie, and I hope she surprises you yet.

we are now both spinally challenged after Suze's exploits today so we are all having a quiet afternoon. I had planned to continue painting the utility room as it is in uproar but doubt i could even get on a ladder at the moment....

I'm so sorry. Sometimes it really is a last kindness though, and God knows you've tried everything you can xx

So sad for you, you're doing what a good person does for a beloved pet. You've both fought so hard, and there's nothing kinder than this left to do. Hugs.

she's gone, pts on the sofa with me holding her and her son at her side. I am broken, just broken. We took her to the chiro this morning and she couldn't do anything with her, both back legs not getting signals, she just kept falling over. So brought her home and spent afternoon on the sofa with her, she had scallops, chicken, pork fillet, whatever she wanted. She is being cremated as couldn't find a man with a digger, may bury her at home or take her to Holy Island. Harrison has been very brave. She had just run out of options, she couldn't walk at all today, and it was time to give up. I couldn't send her for spinal surgery, I am sure they would have found a tumour as well, as she has been panting a bit and her breathing was going a bit. She just got tired and brave as she was, she couldn't fight any more. She was very peaceful, cuddled and talked to, as she drifted off. Best dog ever. I don't think all the superglue in the world will put my heart back together again.

she's gone, pts on the sofa with me holding her and her son at her side. I am broken, just broken. We took her to the chiro this morning and she couldn't do anything with her, both back legs not getting signals, she just kept falling over. So brought her home and spent afternoon on the sofa with her, she had scallops, chicken, pork fillet, whatever she wanted. She is being cremated as couldn't find a man with a digger, may bury her at home or take her to Holy Island. Harrison has been very brave. She had just run out of options, she couldn't walk at all today, and it was time to give up. I couldn't send her for spinal surgery, I am sure they would have found a tumour as well, as she has been panting a bit and her breathing was going a bit. She just got tired and brave as she was, she couldn't fight any more. She was very peaceful, cuddled and talked to, as she drifted off. Best dog ever. I don't think all the superglue in the world will put my heart back together again.
I'm heartbroken for you. You've made the hardest and bravest decision today. She's free of pain and tiredness now, thanks to you. RIP brave girl.

I am so sorry. But envious too of that long companionship. My OH simply wont let me have a dog.

The thing that kills me is that i bought her some St Boswells Bangers at the butchers near the vets and we didn't cook them so she didn't have them yesterday.....i got them specially for her and then she didn't have them. she had scallops, pork fillet, but not the sausages....stupid things really hurt you don't they

• Sad
Reactions: Huggy
The thing that kills me is that i bought her some St Boswells Bangers at the butchers near the vets and we didn't cook them so she didn't have them yesterday.....i got them specially for her and then she didn't have them. she had scallops, pork fillet, but not the sausages....stupid things really hurt you don't

The thing that kills me is that i bought her some St Boswells Bangers at the butchers near the vets and we didn't cook them so she didn't have them yesterday.....i got them specially for her and then she didn't have them. she had scallops, pork fillet, but not the sausages....stupid things really hurt you don't they
They do - even though she didn't know she didn't get them, you did - as you say, silly, but not silly, if it hurts.

newrider.com