Last night's storm

newforest

Mar 15, 2008
I hid under the covers! :eek:

Not heard anything like it for a long time.
It arrived, stayed and went over. It constantly rumbled on for about twenty minutes.
You didn't get rumble, lightening, thunder, quiet.
You got a continued rumble even though it had to be miles away. Then three flashes even though it had actually gone.

Reactions: MrC
We are supposed to get it today, but I would love for it to come during the night..I love it when its clammy hot and the bedroom window is opened and I lie in bed listening to the thunder etc :D it feels so much fresher and clean after a good storm.

It's meant to be here mid afternoon but the clouds have started rolling in now, I've had a mad 3 hours getting all my outside jobs dne so I can sit inside and enjoy the rain and hopefully storm later :p

We are supposed to get it today, but I would love for it to come during the night..I love it when its clammy hot and the bedroom window is opened and I lie in bed listening to the thunder etc :D it feels so much fresher and clean after a good storm.

Yes it does clear the air. I am a wuss though and would never dare keep the window open lol in case it "gets" me......:D

Reactions: joellie
It was fine until it did a really house shaking one.
Lots of photos online from what others have shared.

Pftt, 10 mins of rain, thunder and lightning and all its done is make it more muggy here and looking at the radar that's our lot :(

Pftt, 10 mins of rain, thunder and lightning and all its done is make it more muggy here and looking at the radar that's our lot :(
Had I known you loved them I would have given it your details. :D
Looking at the radar for last night it was the South and Ireland that were getting it.
It's still windy out the as it was yesterday.

Reactions: Jessey
We had some rain last night, but no thunder or lightening, I am very disappointed :( but at least it is a lot fresher this morning :)

newrider.com