Lesson tonight..it was hot and really hard.

OwnedbyChanter

With out my boys life would be bland
Apr 16, 2009
Raininghamshire
We have a comp on Sunday so RI thought she would put us through our paces and OMG did she ever.

The outdoor school was really flooded but it is massive so we could work our way round the puddles. Our lesson is only 1/2 an hour so we always warm up before she gets there. I could tell straight away that he was in a great mood he warmed up like a dream and when RI got there he was happy practicing pirouettes which we have never even tried before:dance:

Well I have never worked so hard in one lesson in my life now I am a very fit person and never get out of breath riding but I was concentrating so hard I was not breathing:giggle:

We went over all the points I am nervous about for the novice test and then thrown in some more stuff on top, even my OH who comes to watch was stunned at how well he was working and finished on cantering 3 loop serpentine's. I got off and was covered in sweat not a good look.:yellowcarded:

He was amazing and tried his heart out for me. I really love my old man if he goes half as well on Sunday I will be really chuffed. So he gets to chill with a hack for the next two days weather permitting.

No point really just wanted to share how proud I am and how far he has come.

Sounds fantastic OBC. I would love to see your old man at work.

Good luck for the competition, I hope you wipe the floor with everybody :dance:

Thanks Jane but we know are limits I also say to the OH (my groom he he) that anything in the 60's for prelim is great anything in the 50's for the novice as this is still really new to us.

I never really care about placing or ribbons but it is always nice to get some. I am also taking my friends horse again so having to learn 3 tests is hard for me but B is a nice horse and I enjoy riding him.

I will bore you all with the results Sunday night and hopefully gets some pictures. I would also like OH to video another lesson as I learnt so much from the last one.

It's been such a sticky day, I don't blame you for being out of breath! I made the mistake of riding after eating a curry today and it made me feel so heavy I swear I nearly threw up!!!

Looking forward to hearing how you get on at the weekend!

Sounds like a great lesson. I love it when you get off and have that buzzing feeling.

I hope that all goes well on Sunday. I will be thinking of you.

Thanks guys but I ahve a feeling this is going to be our 'bad' one as we are due one soon but I will make the most of it.

Sat in work trying to learn the tests:help:

newrider.com