Life turned upside down and moving on :(

Of course it is stressful - It is a major life event - But you have a lot going for you in your career and your horses - both things that matter to you and give you satisfaction. And make demands as well. Your NR friends will all be wishing you well and hoping that you will continue to update us on Ginger. OH and I were so glad to meet you via NR and send you our good wishes.

Sorry things have been pants OBC, but you've made the right decision if you were unhappy, so many people stay in relationships that are not working because they think it's an easier option. Look forward to when everything has settled down and you can get on with life and be happy again. You'll get there :)

I'm sorry to hear that life has been tough these last few months. Leaving a relationship behind is so very painful and it is tough having to start again. However, life begins at 40 and you have an exciting future ahead of you. You won't be living in you 12 by 12 room forever, you will move on and get back on your feet again. You have your lovely horses and great friends, and of course your NR friends are always here to listen when needed. xx

Thank you all for you lovely words.

@eml you don't have to live in the mess if you are single but high Wycombe is stupidly expensive to rent and with a mortgage a month being spent on the boy's its just not an option open to me right now.

I am very lucky my ex OH and I get on so well so it has been easy in one way but its hard to leave your best friend but I knew in my heart I had too.

newrider.com