Little daughters dressage "omg wish her luck"

Harlequin32

Feb 20, 2008
My daughter has been doing a pony day at a local yard over the summer holidays which has been great- only 4 girls and she's learnt so much, BUT to round it off as a last day treat tonight she is camping at the yard(!) and tomorrow they are doing dressage. Now i thought easy little trot to A and walk to C type thing but NOOO its a proper test- admittedly an easy one but she has never ridden in a school really and has no idea where the letters are or anything. It will also be the first time pony has been ridden away from home:eek: AND i have to work so cant be there to help or offer moral support!!
The other girls are older than her and have been practising all week (my daughter has been away)
This is only going to go one way and i feel so bad for her-she is very excited but very worried at the same time......Cyber best dressage wishes sent her way please;)

Awww, best of luck to her. Even if it doesn't go as she'd like she should feel proud of herself for taking part anyway. Hopefully everyone there will make a fuss of her afterwards ;)

Sure she will have fun whatever happens, probably be pretty tired by end of the day though, don't know many kids that do alot of sleeping when camping out.

Awww good luck to her - and if she can't remember the letters, get her to do the All King Edwards Horses Can Manage Big Feeds chant - i still use it (well, i use a slighty different version but the language isn't appropriate for such young ears :eek:) i hope she does well - and no matter where she comes i hope she has FUN :)!

newrider.com