little update

bluntcrayon

Oct 21, 2009
Chelmsford
So following on from my breakup thread the other day, I'm doing OK... Just had weekend at home with family, got my head together a bit. Now heading back to Essex which I think will be harder as less distractions but have got a packed week ahead so will keep myself busy. Am lucky that am a forward thinking person so am more ooh opportunities than waah relationship. Lol. Also, I have been doing some maths on the train and financially I will be no worse month to month and will get my share of 'our' savings so am over £4k better off :D well not better off but I can spend it how I like.........

Hmm, what would all you horse-mad people do with that money? :D not that I will buy one right away but pleased I have potential horsey cash put by :)

Buy Harvey or Amee LOL. Then we can keep you here :D

Seriously, I hope your cash helps you to decide what you want to do.

Either way, I and the horses, hope you move forward and be happy.

or... buy a pony and have it on DIY at my place. Then I will sell Amee so only two for me to worry about.

Oh and you could buy some cheapy transport so you don't have to bike everwhere!!

Glad things are taking a positive turn for you keep it up idependance is a wonderful thing and very empowering.

Oh and you could buy some cheapy transport so you don't have to bike everwhere!!
Like a horsebox then we could go shows! I could live in it too! Lol only talking hypothetically and would not buy now as am too much of a novice but nice to have it anyway. Poor OH (ex OH) did not concern himself with our finances so tough luck I'm taking all the money! Hehe.

I would be sensible and put it by for a rainy day, or a time when you find something that you really want. It's nice to have some spare cash - if you blow it on short term things to make yourself feel better now you will regret it in the long run.

Can you tell I'm skint at the mo?

Welcome to the elite club that is singledom. I believe your £4k will just cover the entry fee, I accept paypal.:p
Seriously though, onwards and upwards mrs. Don't regret the time you've had together, and look forward to what you will now do...the world's your oyster. Bit of advice though - get the horse before you bag your next man. Then the new man can't argue about having the horse because the horse came first. (This is my plan..now just need to find the man).

Done! Although I am now transportationally challenged, can I cycle to you?!?

No, You might be half dead by the time you got here if you tried to cycle to me lol.

However, since I have passed my driving test now :D I can come pick you up and we can have a drink in colchester or chelmsford.....Claire1605 could come to :)

Well met now ex OH in pub to have 'the talk', thought we might last a drink, but managed four (can you tell I'm a bit of an alchy lol). It was....... fine, very sad, he cried (!) briefly, I didn't. I told him I still believe there is something we could work with but he says not.

On the plus side, he didn't even question my generous calculations (generous to me that is) and I am now a few K to the good! Kind of awesome... just need to not think about the other cr@p.

Hi BC

It sounds like you are being very strong about this, I admire your level headedness!

It is sad that the relationship cannot be salvaged, but as you said, you must not think of that side of things, keep chatting to us and remember, time heals all pain eventually xxx

Personally I'd go on holiday and if you want a horsey twist on it do a week's riding holiday! (I'd say take me with you but my bump may have something to say about it!) I've always found losing yourself in somewhere new is very cathartic after a break up, not that you sound like you need it! Go girl! x

newrider.com