Littledean riding centre (wellington farm), Littledean

hughel

Soli !!
Oct 5, 2006
Rushden, Northamptonshire
i worked here from september 2000 to about 2002 ish. I would love to hear from anyone that went here or bought any of the ponies when it closed, just pure nosey-ness! :)

Especially like to know anything about

Wizard - roughly 16.2 hh bright bay gelding with black points. used mostly for staff lessons.

Murphy - roughly 14.2 hh coloured gelding, really good at jumping extremely quick out hacking very grumpy when handling on the ground but really sweet once ridden

and all the others of course!

Helen

Hiah - you were there just after me then! I was there June 1997 - Sept 1998! Did my Stage 2, 3 and PTT there - made some fab friends and had a wonderful time! I remember Murphy - little git that he was, I loved him though and he and Finn (came over from Ireland together!) were the start of my love for coloureds! Do you have any contact details for Gemma ? Or Ashley her brother?? Or anyone really! Andy? Was he there when you were there?

I wasn't even aware it closed?! I went there for one of their weekend residential about 7 years ago.. so I only remember the ponies.. cos that's all I was riding! XD
I can't believe it closed though, it was great.

If it's the same one then my friend went there for a few months but got home sick and I visited her for a few days and everyone wanted me to stay!! lol :)

newrider.com