Livery in Currie / Balerno, Edinburgh

ohhhhh where are you moving too? pm if you like;)

mine are on hols as i just cant find the time to ride and study, along with housework etc etc etc lol

Im going to be joining a certain few of you soon ;)

Keep an eye out for Bobkin! (and come say hello, Im ever so friendly and need safe hacking buddies :p)

Saw your horses yesterday Fizz, from a distance. Wandered past on the way to see someone elses ;).

xxx

Hacking buddy ready and waiting (not so sure about the safe, not tried yet!). Where are you moving to (to echo Fizz). I'm enjoying MK and so is Flare. What do you have?

O/T: how's things Fizz, not seen you on here in a while?

Last edited:
NB here is the boy, happy in his new home...

0052.jpg

017-1.jpg

:):):):):):):)

Walked past you yesterday gb050573, and we commented on your lovely (barefoot) pony.

;)

I gots a super pretty 14hh black fell pony. Fluffball, 4yrs old, very handsome and eyecatching. Immensely long mane. You cant miss him :p.

Love your exmoor, really fancied one myself but none that I tried suited. My boyfriend (also with us yesterday) commented on your pony with covetous eyes - he's a HUGE exmoor fan.

xxx

Hacking buddy ready and waiting (not so sure about the safe, not tried yet!). Where are you moving to (to echo Fizz). I'm enjoying MK and so is Flare. What do you have?

O/T: how's things Fizz, not seen you on here in a while?

hes a sweetie, hope your enjoying him:D

busy but good thanks, you will have to pop over to say hi sometime:D

Walked past you yesterday gb050573, and we commented on your lovely (barefoot) pony.

;)

I gots a super pretty 14hh black fell pony. Fluffball, 4yrs old, very handsome and eyecatching. Immensely long mane. You cant miss him :p.

Love your exmoor, really fancied one myself but none that I tried suited. My boyfriend (also with us yesterday) commented on your pony with covetous eyes - he's a HUGE exmoor fan.

xxx
Aww thanks, I think Flare and your pony will be field buddies anyway. Look forward to meeting you properly.

Sunday is moving day! :)

Will be up first thing unloading my terrified pony and watching him crash around the field (he's afraid of enclosed spaces and of being alone, so wont enjoy the trip!), and then will be up in the afternoon to check on him again - hopefully by that time he will have calmed down a bit and be settled for the night. He's having 3 different calmers before moving so Im hoping it will all be relatively smooth.

All he has to do now is go in the box! :p

xxx

How exciting!! Saw your boy today gb..... Mine was ridiculously excited as it was windy and shouted at everyone and was very disappointed that no-one shouted back! Will keep an eye out for the new black hairy arrival :)

Will be up at about lunchtime on Sunday so will keep an eye out for the new boy! I'm thinking of braving a bareback ride on Saturday up to the top yard (will have company) to see the saddler as the saddle I bought for Flare doesn't fit (unsurprisingly).

I'm sure he'll settle in fine, Flare was head down and munching within seconds!

Good luck with the move, is he travelling far?

newrider.com