Livery in South West Manchester area

M

mu0ljk

Hi!

I may be moving up to the South West side of Manchester and was wondering if anyone can reccomend a livery yard for me and Sid? I'd like a menage and some hacking if poss!

Thanks guys! :)

Will have to check back tommorrow as I am being kicked off of computer! :eek: :)

lizzy said:
Whereabouts in South West Manchester?
In Wythenshawe. Looking at a couple of places for rent round there. I don't mind travelling a bit as long as it's not hours! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Im in that sort of area (gatley) and we have to travel 25minuites to our yard, but there are a few places near by- there’s a big yard in Bramhall- but I don't know what the hacking is like, and a few in Style- but I don't know much about them. Were on livery in Dunham Massey, and if your willing to travel that far there are loads of yards round there, and almost all of them have good hacking. Hope this is of some help and I'll trey and have a think of any others near by, but i think you will have to travel a bit :(

Oh thanks Horsesarelife!

It may be that I will be just as well leaving him where he is at the mo. That's about 30mins away from where we are looking. I emailed one place but it was a bit pricey for me!! I could afford part livery but not sure if I'd be able to do it with my job. Full was £95 which I can't afford!! It was Burford Lane Livery. Anyone heard of that one?

livery in south manchester

There is one in sale - can't remember the name - but it seemed ok when I went there - good stables, menage, indoor school and very near chorlton and sale water parks - don't think its that far from wythenshaw, sale is about 10 mins away. If you look on yell.com - it might be 'fairy lane..... or something. I would give them a call as they have good facilities. The only other one i know of is in Urmston, prob too far away.

There's Manchester Equestrian Centre just near Urmston, you can see it from the motorway. It's also a riding school so sure to have good facilities.

newrider.com