Long boots for slim calves!

laurenefb

Sep 12, 2006
Hants/Devon
Found these and thought I would share - since I have struggled for ages finding long leather boots to fit my skinny legs! BROGINI BOOTS I have the £149.99 ones and think they are reasonably priced and a great pair of boots.

Oh yes, very reasonably priced ;) A little too cheap for my taste though, I'm afraid. Tackytacky ;)

(I have a pair of 15quid long leather boots from a sale that fit my scrawny calves :D They are gorgeous boots though!)

Ooh, I'm looking for a pair for my skinny legs. When the calf measurements are that specific, do you go for dead on what the measurement of your calf is, or do you give an extra inch or so bigger?

Leather seems good but this is my first pair of long boots so nothing to compare it to. I have worn mine every day for riding and (naughty naughty) yard work and the leather is as good as new. I have not cleaned them every day either (again naughty) - so they must be quite robust!!

Definately pick the calf size closest to yours as they will stretch a bit. Mine suppled up quickly, they were only uncomfortable for the first two days I wore them (wore them all day and yes I did get blisters!). They were fine to ride in right from the start.

Stongly recommended anyway :)

Just to clarify I'm not trying to say they are cheap, I said they were reasonably priced. A good price for what you get. I don't think they look tacky, and they are the cheapest boots I could find to fit narrow calves.

newrider.com