Looking for a golden retriever puppy!

Please check with your local golden retriever breed club, eastern counties is your local club.
Most golden retreiver breeders have a waiting list for their puppies, I have a waiting list for mine. But I do not let puppies go at christmas time unless the buyer has waited on my list and/or been vettted.
Please please be very careful when buying one, ensure hips,eyes and elbows tested on BOTH parents, kc reg puppies ect ect
Any help you need and I will happily help.

To join our 11year old gorgeous golden!

Around Cambridge area.... Ready now or Christmas time .....

Big garden, lots of love waiting!!

I am glad that you are looking for a companion to join your dog to and your family, however, I hate it when folks start looking for pups at this time of year. OK, I know you have not asked for a pup, and I apologise, it was just the words you used, ie, Ready now or Christmas time.

I Digress, I just re read and you did say you were looking for a pup in your title, in that case, there is no way you will get one at this late stage from a reputable breeder. Take heid.

Hi

We our not the family who 'just want it for christmas'. We want it for life. We just thought it would be nice to have it for Christmas. We will be open for the breeders to come to our house and see our garden and our dog and how well we look after her.

Were really not like that! Thanks - will do :)
A:)

decent breeders will not plan pups in time for christmas

decent breeders will put you on a waiting list and vet you -= and you could be waiting upto 2 years

puppy farmers will sellyoua sickly unhealthy pup for christmas - especially for chistmas

you may be lucky and find a 'breeder' which has decent pups and by some miracle will have health tested too!!!!

very wrong time to buy a pup - for imo the wrong reasons......

you fancy cleaning up sh1t on xmas day while your cooking the turkey??

sorry reality check - im fed up of hearing stories about bad breeders and dogs for xmas - whether your saying its no - i just dont agree with getting any pups being sold at xmas.....

decent breeders will not plan pups in time for christmas

decent breeders will put you on a waiting list and vet you -= and you could be waiting upto 2 years

puppy farmers will sellyoua sickly unhealthy pup for christmas - especially for chistmas

you may be lucky and find a 'breeder' which has decent pups and by some miracle will have health tested too!!!!

very wrong time to buy a pup - for imo the wrong reasons......

you fancy cleaning up sh1t on xmas day while your cooking the turkey??

sorry reality check - im fed up of hearing stories about bad breeders and dogs for xmas - whether your saying its no - i just dont agree with getting any pups being sold at xmas.....

agreeed to many people buy a pup at x mas and then realize how much work it is and then poor pup is dumped off somewhere im not saying your like this but have seen it happen too often. also better to get one when theres more time to spend with it and potty train

Read what Ive said above!

We already have a dog and we thought christmas as all the family will be around and I will be off school.

Were not going to dump it either because it gets too much work - last Christmas I had a horse who had a operation on the 21st - Then 2 WEEKS of impaction colic and managed to MOVE something in his body inabling him to function properly - so I think a puppy will be less stressfull ;)

Christmas is my house isn't busy - I don't do much except the animals anyway.
:)

not saying your going to dump the pup lol!!

i had a puppya t xmas (she was from an accidental litter).... its not easy - even with no other animals

my point about no decent breeder will breed at xmas - be careful who you goto........ puppy farmers/pet shops/freeads etc.. all play on poeple who want a puppy for xmas.....

tbh y not wait until the easter hols??? (if you are lucky to get your name on a breeder list in time...) 2 weeks then - nicer weather for toilet training - and more time to be prepared to find and view good breeders.....!

Of course they are, there is little point having all the tests done on parents and not having the puppies kc reg.

They have done very well over the years too in the show ring

i only asked as some people dont....!

im just getting fed up atm of people being ignorant of where they are buying a puppy from - thats not meant offensively towards you guys - justa generaly statement!

sorry i was snappy too lol

i just have heard atm all these stories (hapens all the time i know... just being mas n all)

n i did a presentation the other week about puppy farming/unethical breeders etc.... so obv a subject close to my heart...

:)

newrider.com