looking for bailey blue n white id x tb

sacredspirit

Feb 15, 2009
Hi i was wondering if you could possible help me i know its a long shot but i have been searching for my horse for 2 years now and im still looking. he was last known to be at a livery yard/ dealers yard in rochester in kent, with a lady called sandra daves, he is a id x tb blue n white gelding aprox 16.hh maybe bigger he has a bowed fetlock joint which means he can only be hacked he is 5 years old and a very quiet gentle horse i rescued him from a baby backed and broke him my self using intelligent horsemanship. the lady who took my horse promised me faithfully she would stay in touch with me she never i cannot find her or my horse anywhere hes still microchipped in my name and i have his passport, i have done everything from adverts on the net to getting in touch with local newspapers in rochester im in southend on sea in essex, and im now thinking of coming to rochester and visiting every yard possible you just never know someone somewhere might know sumthing so im just trying if anything i have mentioned does ring a bell with anyone could you possible get in contact with me or any other help you could give me on where to look who to contact etc would be great. many thanks for your time reading this thank you joanne

newrider.com