Looking for Jessie...

joellie

Apr 24, 2011
N.Ireland
A recent post got me thinking about Jessie, every now and then I wonder how she is doing, So I don't know if this is allowed but I am going to put up some details and a few pics hoping someone might now where she is and how she is doing..
She is a coloured mare prob be about 15.2 maybe a bit smaller..she was foaled in 2009 so would be 7 years old now, I knew her as Jessie but I think later she was called Jess..her passport name was Jessie Babooshka She left N.Ireland in 2013 and went to Newport. A woman in Norwich bought her but as far as I know she sold her on to a lady further down south.
I would love to know anything more about her and find out how she is doing.. Here are some pics of her from 2013 jessie29.05.13.jpg jessie7.1.jpg jessiegrass.1.jpg jessie8.1.jpg

I am very bad at horse recognition. I know two people who have horse hunted in SE England recently for 7 year olds to event and two of the possibiities were coloured. Tho geldings. If you look at the websites of sports horse dealers in certain SE counties, you could well find her? If she was bought to sell on - I mean prices down here being higher than where you are. Another thing I notice is that horses bought by women do sometimes return to the dealers for re-sale - pregnancy and divorce both sometimes triggering a sale.

@Skib Thanks, I have trawled through the websites of horse dealers and found it like looking for a needle in a haystack, plus it was so disheartening as every now and then I would think it was her but when I clicked on the ad to see the bigger pics and discription it wouldn't be her. So I was constantly getting my hopes up and then feeling deflated. That's why I have decided to post a thread with pics of her in the hope that someone recognises her. Of course I am really hoping she is not in a dealers yard and that she has found a good loving home.

Dont be too pessimistic. We have some good dealers in Surrey - A horse I didnt buy as too green, was kept and competed for a year, going out and about and well trained. And became very desirable indeed so she sold for a good price. Anyway you could do what I suggested Ale might do - join some face book groups for the counties where you think she might be, and post your pics - Babushka is a funny name for a horse. I thought it meant Granny in Russian. It is what two of my grand daughters and their Nanny always called me. Still do sometimes.

Dont be too pessimistic. We have some good dealers in Surrey - A horse I didnt buy as too green, was kept and competed for a year, going out and about and well trained. And became very desirable indeed so she sold for a good price. Anyway you could do what I suggested Ale might do - join some face book groups for the counties where you think she might be, and post your pics - Babushka is a funny name for a horse. I thought it meant Granny in Russian. It is what two of my grand daughters and their Nanny always called me. Still do sometimes.
Thanks I will do that. Yes Babooshka does mean Granny in Russian lol

newrider.com