Lost dog

What breed of dog is she? There's always stuff on my FB popping up about stolen gun dogs.

'Minor op' might have been removing her chip?
She's a black lab, no collar, no identifying marks apart from a shaved bit on a front leg from the minor op.

I have looked on DogsLost for all areas, no one has posted any on there that went missing this month.
This is her http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=126254

Last edited:
Reactions: Prjsmk
I could be adding it all up wrong, the op could have been done Saturday, maybe they doped her for the long car ride back on sunday, maybe he genuinely hadn't taken a picture of her yet and had to get one sent to him from the trainer, maybe he just doesn't want to admin to the old owner that he lost the dog the first day he had her and that's why he won't call, maybe he just wanted a dog to work and doesn't particularly have a connection with animals, all possible.

Yes it's most likely all genuine but always best to be alert lol. The shaved bit is probably where they injected the sedative.

I have only just seed a post about a missing black lab but I've a feeling it was a male. Will have to see if I can persuade FB to show me it again ...

Reactions: Prjsmk and Jessey
newrider.com