Photo0179.jpg

My back scratcher
Photo0185.jpg

I am pretty
Photo0181.jpg

Does my bum look big?
Photo0176.jpg

:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Don't know how to get the pics bigger. bit of a computer retard!!!

He's very handsome - and VERY clean. Don't envy those of you with white horses (or even white bits).

Don't know how to get the pics bigger. bit of a computer retard!!!

Pics are larger when clicked on:smile:

Max has got quite a cheeky look about him...lovely chap.

He's very handsome - and VERY clean. Don't envy those of you with white horses (or even white bits).

You are having a laugh :giggle: - the second pic is him after a roll yesterday and i gave him a quick brush in the field as it was starting to rain, I think he wanted to be like the others, a solid colour :throwball::happy:. Today he is clean, I haven't brushed him, he is a self cleaning horse (close up he's a bit dirty :giggle:). He does love himself tho. x

No idea how to get the size pic you want on here...if I manage to get one on at all it is usually huge.:redface:

Tbh anything like this might as well be rocket science to me.:stomp::biggrin:

LOL I think the second one is actually him trying to get you to do more work, and he fancied a good massage. Tres cute, he's got that innocent, 'it wasn't me' look all over him!

LOL I think the second one is actually him trying to get you to do more work, and he fancied a good massage. Tres cute, he's got that innocent, 'it wasn't me' look all over him!

That was clean compared to one of his other mates, glad that wasn't mine. :giggle: He's not a great fan of being groomed (yet), would rather be wandering around, even in the stable, unless he's got his head down to the grass, then I can groom away :giggle::giggle:

That 'it wasn't me" sneaks up behind you while you are picking ragwort and makes you jump.

newrider.com