Lovely drive

Jessey

Dec 20, 2004
Suffolk, UK
Hank, the dude, does it again :D an hour and 20 mins out all on our own (risky I know but my friends were expecting us at a set time and prepared to come find us if we weren't there), we stopped to visit with friends, did main roads (with a few ignorant people on them) and back through the forest like a pro
FB_IMG_1468756753235.jpg FB_IMG_1468756761280.jpg FB_IMG_1468756765390.jpg
A well deserved roll, ots the first time I've put much of a sweat on him :pFB_IMG_1468756772305.jpg FB_IMG_1468756776764.jpg

I had a Tedex and carriage for Eva but sold it... as I couldn't get it to the farm :( well gutted it was a beautiful carriage.
As he's done so well and enjoying it i will be keeping my eyes peeled for a bargin zilco and perhaps a cart with solid tyres (for BD drives) or a 4 wheeler if it isn't too much heavier, i just went for safe basics until I knew he would get on as a driving pony :D

Reactions: Native Lover
Oh he is so wonderful! I love the little tiny rolling hooves. And he looks so sleek and shiny! Is he liver chestnut, would you say?
He's more brown than red, his mane and tail are dark brown underneath they just bleach loads in the sun and he doesn't have black/darker points and no primitive markings so I assume he's just brown :) @chev does that sound a fair guess?

He's fat as a house just now, he actually has quite a budda belly going on so I'm upping his work to try and shift it :p

Is he? He doesn't look it in the picture of him standing after his roll lol My wee one is looking nice but the bigger one is a bit too fat for my liking, we can never win lol Hank is gorgeous anyways :D

Reactions: Jessey
The drive seemed to deflate his belly a little bug he is massively fat, snapped this aful pic the other day, he'd just turned to investigate, you can see the rolls of fat on him :eek::(
FB_IMG_1468762405362.jpg

Such a shiny clever boy! It really looks like he enjoys having a job to do and just gets his head down and gets on with it! What a long way he's come :)

Reactions: Jessey
newrider.com