Lovely ride tonight

Tina2011

Mar 23, 2012
Gateway to europe
It has been very dull here for the past two days but tonight the sun came out.

I had a ready lovely ride on Evie round the lanes and a super schooling session on Cherie.

The sort of rides you dream about, that make all the hassle blow out the window and all the effort and struggle worthwhile, bliss.

The last two weeks have been a nightmare, I have had a horrible virus or hayfeverery thing? no idea, but have been feeling really rubbish, no energy and very depressed.

Decided to kick myself up the bum tonight and with a huge effort got in the saddle. The minute I got there it was just perfect, both horse and pony behaved really well and were a total joy to ride. Yippee!:dance:

I will probably feel rubbish again tomorrow but who cares, live for the moment:smile:

That's great Tina, they really are the best therapy going aren't they :smile:
I do hope you get up in the morning and our horrid flu/hay fever thing has gone, and the same for me - I have had what feels like the strength of about 10 colds descend on me like being hit by a brick wall, spent most of yesterday in bed apart from the obligatory plod which always makes you feel better :wink:

Live for the moment indeed. I love those days that the horses go well and blows away the cobwebs of the day :dance:

Get well soon Dizzy, it is rotten. Normally I do not do colds. I thought I was getting old or something (well I am) but a few people round here have been really laid up. Quite weird as the weather has been lovely most of the time.

I actually thought I was 'going off' horses:eek: Thank goodness it is just a bug.

My lovely girls gave me some respite. Bless them

newrider.com