Lucyad, Capalldubh and Skippys Mum have an outing! (lots of pics)

Skippys Mum

Nov 25, 2007
Scotland
Another happy thread from me - 2009 is definately going to be my year!!

Went over to Lucyads today and went out for a lovely, gentle wander (for hours!) with her and Capalldubh. I am definately starting to relax and enjoy this - thank goodness, it had to happen eventually:D. I had forgotten just how big their horses are (and how small my little Arnold is:()

Another ear shot! Capalldubh up front, Lucyad behind
CIMG4068640x480.jpg

Jackson letting me know what he thinks of it all
CIMG4075640x480.jpg

then deciding to pose (with a bit of outside assistance from a passing stranger with a rustly bag!)
CIMG4076640x480.jpg

Untacking - Big Oscar and Small Arnie
CIMG4078640x480.jpg

Big Arnie and Small Bob (finally, someone smaller than Arnie!)
CIMG4080640x480.jpg

And finally, Lucyad snogging the face off Oscar (you just would!!;))
CIMG4086640x480.jpg

Had a lovely day girls, thanks!

K xx

I wanna live in Scotland now :mad:

Looks like you had a fab time and I'm not too envious, honest! :eek:

V V impressed with your new found 'happy' hacking Skippys Mum :D

I could take all of them home right now! :D Looks fab. Onwards and upwards for Arnie, he'll be a hacking superstar in no time the rate you're going ;)

Yes a scottie NR beach ride lol!!!

Totally up for that!!!!

Looking good ladies!!! Nice to see everyone out and about!!!

Nikki xxxx:D

Fab day for you guys and glad you had lots of funn. and yes, a nice meet up would be fab.:)

Just need to decide which hoss to bring along:eek:

love oscar!!!

Me too Mikh, me too;). PM, we just went a gentle wander up down and round, through the town, up past Capalldubhs yard and out the Kibblestone Rd (?) onto the cycle track. It was lovely (but bloody cold!).

Nik and BB - yep, an NR beach ride is a must this year - once its warmer!! Camyds we'll wait till you're up and running (or careful walking - that works for me!) before we go.

Joyscarer - MOVE!!!

I'm sitting here with a big glass of wine (okay, peach lambrini but I'm a cheap date) and a big happy grin all over my face. I had been getting so worried about riding again and my boy has been a doll:D

Camyds we'll wait till you're up and running (or careful walking - that works for me!) before we go.D

Jings, I must have had a blonde moment, i didnt realise i had told you what i had been in hospital for,:eek: anyway, by the time i can ride again, it will give you guys lots of time to brush up on your skills to match mine!!!:p

semi skilled riding granny now running to hide behind couch har har""":p:eek::D

Jings, I must have had a blonde moment, i didnt realise i had told you what i had been in hospital for,:eek: anyway, by the time i can ride again, it will give you guys lots of time to brush up on your skills to match mine!!!:p

semi skilled riding granny now running to hide behind couch har har""":p:eek::D

You didnt, just that it would be a wee while before you were riding again - its okay, your secrets are still safe;)

newrider.com