magnetic boots

happyhorse

Dutch Warmblood Fanatic!
Jul 19, 2001
bedfordshire
community.webshots.com
hi,

i have searched and searched for my previous thread and cannot find it , so a new post will have to do.

i posted a while ago regarding my horse and a problem he had with one of his fore legs, i was asking advice on magnetic therphy boots and peoples opionons on them. i just wanted to update you all on the situation with my horse.

in january i brought a pair of new equine wear magnetic therphy boots. he was on box rest at the time and he wore them gradually for a few hours a day then woking up to all day. Since then he has gone from strength to strength, he is now fitter than he has ever been and his leg is excellent,i wouldn't sell them for love or money. i strongley recommend them .

i must stress that as well as wearing the boots we stuck to a strict fittness programme starting with lots of walk and gradually building the leg back up. i hose the leg everytime i ride , esp if its strenuous. He is now very fit and we have been doing some x country schooling, we have pur first comp on sun, show jumping though.

Last edited:
Yes, and supplements will cost you £30 a month or more, a pair of magnetic boots will cos around £60 and last a lifetime. If you get them from a Bioflow distributor, they are guaranteed - money back if they don't work.
They often help with arthritis - I couldn't function without my bracelet and I can prove it to my sarisfaction, if I leave the bracelet off for a few days I soon know about it.

My mate has the Bioflow wraps for her elderly chap and swears by them. It is noticeable when he has had them on how clean his legs are, he mainly wears them to travel. I borrowed them when our baby injured her leg and it definitely cleared up much faster than a previous similar injury.

magnotherapy

I have used a magnetic human arm wrap on my lad for almost a year who had intermitant lameness due to arthritis in his left fetlock and shoulder.Within days of wearing it he lost all stiffness and stopped stumbling,within a fortnight he could be ridden straight from the stable without even 1 stride of lameness.He recently went down with low grade laminitis and was on tablets to reduce his blood pressure so i removed the magnet.He is off all medication do you think it would be safe to start using the magnet again? There is no ponit asking my vet that as he is totally against magnets,or any kind of alternative therapy!

It would probably help with his recovery as magnets are supposed to promote and increase normal blood flow and biorhythyms - hence they help with healing.

Thank goodness I have a really open-minded vet who believes in alternative therapy. The practice uses lots of homoeopathic remedies and actively encourages using alternative therapies alongside the traditional allopathic medicines. Their attitude is if it works don't knock it.

my friend is a distibutor of bio-flow magnetic boots! she uses them on her mare who has pedalostitis. they seem to help her. they can help with arthritis as they help to improve the blood flow so this in turn helps with the stiffness! i would recommend them! im going to buy a pair for my gelding who has navicular! my dad has used magnets and so have friends and say they wouldnt leave home without one!

We use the boots for a horse recovering from laminitis, I can't see why they would have an adverse effect. Without wishing to use this site for business - if anyone needs Bioflow stuff, PM Me!
Lesley

newrider.com