Making PDF files

Luna Corona

Sep 7, 2009
Galloway
Is there an easy way to turn multiple documents (pics and text pages) into a single pdf file to send by email? I've got some course work to send this way (the other option is by post but it's to America) and would be grateful if someone could help me here!

Dowload a pdf writer and as CN says you can "print" to pdf :)

You would already need the pictures in the same document as the text though to make it into one document.

There is a free product called openoffice. You can take or create a document and then save the final draft as a .pdf

Its a fairly good free alternative to Microsoft Office.

I'm still confused here, I don't want to print anything. I have scanned 17 pages of work so they all show up in my files as separate pages, so does this Cute pdf Writer turn them into a single pdf file?? I am aiming to send the pdf in an email, not print another lot of 17 pages!!

Finally managed it, thank you everyone! The only niggle with the file is that it opens up landscape, not portrait, so you have to rotate the view every time you open the file. Not sure why this happens but at least it can be turned. I've even managed to send it using DropBox, yay. Technology is on my side :giggle: Thanks again.

newrider.com