March 2014 Sells/ Swaps/Wants

Native Lover

Native Pony Fan
Jul 13, 2009
Lincolnshire,wheres the hills?
stores.shop.ebay.co.uk
Several bits mainly showing bits like Rugby pelhams and French links snaffles all 5.1/2 inch various...Llilac Mark Todd saddle cloth pony/cob used but in excellent condition £10..... Red Dublin blouson size x large lined in pink fleece very warm £10 various riding tops size large will write a list tomorrow of exact makes and sizes :) mainly Toggi or Tottie.... Musto salmon pink gillet size 18.... £10 all in excellent condition

Last edited:
Several bits mainly showing bits like Rugby pelhams and French links snaffles all 5.1/2 inch various...Llilac Mark Todd saddle cloth pony/cob used but in excellent condition £10..... Red Dublin blouson size x large lined in pink fleece very warm £10 various riding tops size large will write a list tomorrow of exact makes and sizes :) mainly Toggi or Tottie.... Musto salmon pink gillet size 18.... £10 all in excellent condition

Price for the 5.5" rugby pelham plz :)

I'm after some small holed haynets if anyone has any going cheap?

I still have a bodywarmer left - Puffa size 12 pastel pale blue. Two way zip very smart - hardly worn. Would like £10 including post and packing. Or I will swap for other bodywarmers of a similar genre or leadrope and headcollar. Can post pics or link to pic.

I have a

shimable haf pad - with the grippy but breathable underside

Lunge whip in black - never used but dusty!

Blue/green/red tartan boot and hat bag

12" English leather saddle

14.5" native pony saddle pad

Some pony sized numnahs/saddle cloths (black one and pink one I think)

And probably more! Pictures if wanted but daren't upload them else my post will vanish!!

Bump!!! Should be April swaps now! lol
I've had it with ebay so will only either swap or sell on here now.

Still got a nice Puff gilet that needs a home......

I also have a mid blue Harry Hall gilet with detachable furry hood - literally worn twice if anyone wants to swap/buy!!!

Oh and I have a brown Jack Murphy gilet - hardly worn size medium which is about a 12/14

I NEED a black gilet in my life / wardrobe..

I have a set of full sized travel boots which are free to a good home (just cost of post and packing required). They are in reasonable condition but have some wear and tear around the bottom of the back ones. They also need a good wash! I am trying to find someone to give them to before I bin them.

Quite fancy a brown gilet! Not sure why because I always wear high viz and only ever wear gilet's for riding!!

How much Trews would you like? Would go nicely with my brown breeches!!

I do have a lilac Harry Hall padded gilet which I could swap if you fancy?!!!

I have a set of full sized travel boots which are free to a good home (just cost of post and packing required). They are in reasonable condition but have some wear and tear around the bottom of the back ones. They also need a good wash! I am trying to find someone to give them to before I bin them.

Mp do you still have these?? X

Selling for a friend Charles & Owen H2000 Showing/riding hat. Black velvet, flesh harness. Brand new in box, tags have been removed however sadly due to her own health this has NEVER been ridden in. Cost £144.50 on box. Looking for around £60

ETA: Size 58cm 7 1/8 !

ETA: SOLD

Last edited:
Quite fancy a brown gilet! Not sure why because I always wear high viz and only ever wear gilet's for riding!!

How much Trews would you like? Would go nicely with my brown breeches!!

I could swap for the Harry Hall if it will fit me? What size is it? If it's 12 - 14 medium it will be okay.
Am struggling to get photos on here atm, if you would like I can pm you my email address and you can see a pic on there? Just been and checked the size, tis a 14 but tbh it is quite a small 14 if you know what I mean!!

Last edited:
Sure do. Do you want them? They are in no means perfect condition and I wouldn't want money for them, but if you could use them you are welcome to them.

That would be great thanks. Pm me how much you would like for postage :)

May

For sale or loan/trial

5.5 happy mouth mullen eggbutt, the mouthpiece is slightly thinner than the loose ring version. Not a huge difference but if you have a fat tongue it could because huge difference for the horse.

Ideal to start babies :smile: £12 including the postage and packing. As new.

Will dig lilac bodywarmer out Trews and let you know asap.

Would also like high wither gp thin numnah. Not sure what I have to swap but would pay!

Will dig lilac bodywarmer out Trews and let you know asap.

Would also like high wither gp thin numnah. Not sure what I have to swap but would pay!

Oooh how exciting! A 12 will fit (just:happy:) I normally buy 14 but I can make 12 fit:biggrin:

newrider.com