March Sales & Swaps....

domane

Retired cob mum
Jul 31, 2005
Um.... I don't think I have any, but I thought I'd start the monthly thread anyway! :p

Reactions: orbvalley
I have:

Black wool seatsaver. Made by me to fit my Sensation saddle with western seat. Might fit Barefoot/Torsion style saddles as well. Has holes to fit conchos, £10

Brown sheepskin seatsaver. Made by me to fit my Sensation saddle with western seat. Might fit Barefoot/Torsion style saddles as well. Has holes to fit Conchos. £18

Black waffle padding stirrup leather tubes. Can fit up to 2 inch wide leathers. Lightly used. £10

Black girth strap guards, non slip underside. These fit over the girth straps to stop rubbing. £10

Brown nose and curb straps with waffle padding covers. A bit rough on the elastic of the waffle padding covers. Can be used with hackamores or made into a sidepull with a few rings. £10.

6x silver screwback conchos. These can be fitted to the seatsavers above, or used for other purposes, such as adding to your tack. £8 for all 6.

I have a black Bates saddle (as mentioned in my thread) for sale. It comes with a blue Bates cover and a box of gullets. It is not the most pretty saddle in the world as the leather looks a bit worn. I can of course provide pics if anyone is interested. Just to add to my lack of knowledge I don't even know its size! How does one measure a saddle?? It fits Storm (15hh connie x) but I really am not at all clued up on what other types of horse it would fit. Its about ten years old. Has been sat gathering dust in my tack room for 7 years! I was told it was an event / jumping saddle - would have to check the label / imprint under the flap.
Make me an offer! All offers considered as we are on the move and I really don't want to cart bumph with me just to gather dust in a different location!lol

Measure from the botton on the sise of the pommel diagonally to the centre of the tip of the cantle in inches to get the size.

Reactions: Trewsers
I have a 5 inch hanging cheek waterford BNWT and a 5 inch French link loose ring snaffle ( tried that on Roxy once and it didn't fit but shop wouldn't take back!) If anyone wants I will do for £5 each plus postage. I also have a plain black 105cm Cottage Craft girth that I've only used once - again £5 plus postage.

I have a black pony sized breastplate with martingale attachment. Brand new and unused. £10 + 3 p&p

I have thorowgood/Kent & masters R gullets black/medium, blue/medium wide and yellow/XX wide (all used) and a red/wide S gullet that is brand new, I brought the S instead of R by mistake, will swap for a red/wide R gullet or sell

Free to good homes, you just pay postage

Unused Sorry Your Leaving card, horse theme, 60p
Book on Colic, with a few notes from me :) £1
NLP type CD on Confident Hacking can be altered in your mind to anything to be honest. £1

Attachments

• IMG_20150307_190126.jpg
    IMG_20150307_190126.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 7
Free to good homes, you just pay postage

Unused Sorry Your Leaving card, horse theme, 60p
Book on Colic, with a few notes from me :) £1
NLP type CD on Confident Hacking can be altered in your mind to anything to be honest. £1

Newforest I would like the leaving card and confident hacking cd
can you figure postage to me

I had this gorgeous browband custom made for Dolly by Bespoke Browbands (Kis Vhar) to go with her new bridle. Unfortunately I was a total clutz and measured inaccurately and it is full size and too small for Dolly as she is XFull. It is one inch deep Havana (dark) English leather and the fob is hall marked sterling silver with a zircon set in the middle. The fob cost me £20 and the browband £30 so a total of £50. A really beautiful one off piece. The light in the photo makes the backing under the silver look red, it isn't it is actually brown leather the same as the rest of the browband. Will accept £45.

I'm looking for a white cob sized Numnah if anyone has an old one they want rid of??

To good homes, you cover postage.

Wooden Riders rasp, wooden handle, small enough for saddle bag, I just didn't get along with it. Heavy.

Pair of EPS Barefoot pads, believed to be 4lbs. Bit grubby from storage.

Attachments

• IMG_20150311_200037.jpg
    IMG_20150311_200037.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: orbvalley
I have some shires leather look chaps, in size large and extra large
also have some royal blue patent brushing boots 2 pairs gallop I think

and a green shires optimus gullet bar (med wide)

newrider.com