Meet my new little girl Abigail

mystiquemalaika

Jan 7, 2013
I don't pick her up till Thursday when I have a day off but this is my new little girl Abigail :p

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364667867396.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364667867396.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 51
Ahem...very nice....and er um cuddly?:smile: I wish you every happiness with your new buddy, just that I have an irrational fear of anything reptilian.:redface:

Ahem...very nice....and er um cuddly?:smile: I wish you every happiness with your new buddy, just that I have an irrational fear of anything reptilian.:redface:

Lol,ill be honest never thought I'd own a reptile but I have always loved chameleons,went in the pet shop today and she was there,as soon as you go near her tank she comes down to the front and puts her little feet on the glass wanting out,I had a hold of her,she is so tame and so friendly,she was a light green and once on me started going darker because of my dark jumper,she really did win me over,even the lady in the pet shop said she has never known a chameleon so friendly :p

Oh how cute. I do love them but I couldn't keep one as a pet.

My nephew was into reptiles and had 'numerous' species including a python.

No body would visit my sister. She finally flipped and he had to re home the lot and move out himself. He landed on my door step one night at 11 pm asking if I would take them in:eek: imagine trying to talk my way out of that one!

Eventually he went home again.....with three pit bulls. Oh dear, he still has them and no one visits:frown:

Oh how gorgeous! I love reptiles, always have used to breed slow worms as a girl, she is very beautiful and what a sweet name too. :-D

Thank you guys,I'm so looking forward to getting her home,she is going to have a much bigger tank and be able to get out more so hoping her character comes out even stronger than it already is :D she is just adorable,can't stop smiling has really made my day!

She is lovely and I am sure you will have lots of fun with her.

I used to have a Yemen Chameleon called Buddy. He was a bit mardy but mostly friendly. I had a 4ft by 2ft tank, 4ft high made for him all out of glass and had a waterfall in the corner and triangular trellis fencing all across the back. He loved it.

There was a 2nd hand 2 month old full set up in the pet shop for sale so got a good deal,it has a waterfall and lots of branches and plants and such like so all set to go,going to pick the tank up on Thursday morning and set it up then go back and collect the little beauty in the afternoon,they did say she would be ok to bring the same time as the tank and set it up then put her in but would rather it all be ready for her plus she is worth the 2 trips into the pet shop :D

Stunning! I'm so über über jealous!

I really miss our lizards (used to have various species) we have even been to Madagascar to see wild chameleons and day geckos.

One day we will have some more :)

newrider.com