Meet Our Lads And A Little Lady

Sep 16, 2020
South Yorkshire
Hi everyone.
We're the lucky owners of 2 Welsh Sec Ds and a Welsh Sec C.
We've got Kiron Danzy Jones (liver black )who's by the great Derwen Railway Express. His son Brynarcal McCarthy (chocolate dun) and not forgetting our little lady Llafar Rock Queen (black). We can't wait until next year and we can get back to showing them all in hand.

Attachments

• 20150603_185821-EFFECTS(1).jpg
    20150603_185821-EFFECTS(1).jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 13
  • WP_20180523_006 2.jpg
    WP_20180523_006 2.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 635856837161132977.jpg
    635856837161132977.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 13
Bless you all and many thanks for your welcomes, I have waited a long time for these babies. One of our daughters got a pony for a granddaughter and we used to go to all the shows with them. I used to work with a riding school when I was younger and thought that the time was right to get one of my own.
Enter Brynarcal McCarthy (mick) and the people who we had him from offered us a yearling dun Brynithon Hey Days (dave). So that we now had two beauties. Then we got offered Micks dad Kiron Danzy Jones (jonesy).
Shortly after we put Dave on a loan with view to buy to a girl in Stokport and bought the granddaughter Llafar Rock Queen (queenie ) with the idea that they could grow up together and it will give her a sense of responsibility and some confidence that she can look after this filly and when the time is right, she can get her started.
Her mother found out about it and shreeked that she didn't need it as she's a Sec C filly and not a colt.
Hence we now have her and she's so adorable that our youngest grandson has claimed her. As he's autistic, we're just very happy that he's found something to make a connection with.
Let me hear all about your stories as these beautiful animals have all been put here to find us all.
Take care and keep yourselves safe
Happy riding and have plenty of cuddles with your babies. ?????????

Reactions: GaryB and Huggy
Macarthur is very handsome, and I am guessing that is his foal pic?

I like their colours. My boy Charlie is dark chocolate colour all over; his mum was dun and his dad was bay but I don't know what colour he really is. It's handsome though.

Hi and welcome.
I like the last one in the first set of photos. Both the colour and just something about them.
Hi newforest, many thanks for your comment he's very special to us, he's a very funny boy, one day he has a 'leave me alone day' and others it's like "mam hi I'm here" give my nose a scratch pleeeease! !! The picture is when he and our youngest grandson met properly, they both adore each other. X

Attachments

• FB_20160402_22_48_33_Saved_Picture.jpg
    FB_20160402_22_48_33_Saved_Picture.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 5
Macarthur is very handsome, and I am guessing that is his foal pic?

I like their colours. My boy Charlie is dark chocolate colour all over; his mum was dun and his dad was bay but I don't know what colour he really is. It's handsome though.
Hi Jane&Ziggy, thank you. Yes this is his baby coat, he's got a wide range of colours depends on what time of the year it is. His mother is a black and father is the rare liver black. His full younger brother is a dark chestnut, so where he gets his colour from beats us all, even his bredeers. The first picture is his mother Betsin Cethin and the other is his full brother Brynarcal Romeo.

Attachments

• mum,dad & mick 001[1].JPG
    mum,dad & mick 001[1].JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 201738123724.jpg
    201738123724.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 2
Hi everyone.
We're the lucky owners of 2 Welsh Sec Ds and a Welsh Sec C.
We've got Kiron Danzy Jones (liver black )who's by the great Derwen Railway Express. His son Brynarcal McCarthy (chocolate dun) and not forgetting our little lady Llafar Rock Queen (black). We can't wait until next year and we can get back to showing them all in hand. Hi I owned Kiron Danzy Jones from a yearling and bred his son

newrider.com