memorial thread

chickyd444

Jasper 1993-2008 'Legend'
i dont know about any one else but since my best friend Jasper passed away 01.11.08 i feel really out of the loop on hear, i dont have my own horse to make threads about anymore, dont have daily experiences with him, dont really feel i cant talk about him.

so.... i thought it was be really nice for those that want to, to post on this thread about the ones they have loved and lost with pics etc to remind us of all those fabulous animals who have graced us with their presence :)

You will NEVER be out of the loop on here hun,we ALL
o030.gif

yes please chicky,,, we sooo loved hearing about you and Jasper,,, and feel awful for you now he,s gone,, but we really miss all your up dates and pics,,,
please post here what you used to do and pics of him,,
also may be you could help us under confident ones who would love to have done as much as you, but couldn,t because of various issues,,,
look fwd to jasper pics please,,,,
but we don,t want you to upset yourself,,,
xxxx
MM
:)

Great idea - I'm in the same position since Woody left me on 20.11.08 - after 12 years, you kind of feel 'lost'. Sometimes though I think he's still there, at the yard - and I have to 'stop' myself leaving home at that certain time to bring in etc.

But we have so many memories, funny stories etc - we can't lose them! No reason why we still can't share.:)

Chicky so sorry that you don,t have this christmas with Jasper,, but did you do any thing lovely last christmas,, hack,, special yard do,,?? do you have any pics of him in Tinsel,,, ???
will probably put some tinsel around Mills box,,, ( on the outside,,!!)
please let us know...
hugs
xx
MM

good idea....

i felt really sad this morning - looked through some piccies of him on my old phone..... little things set me off!!

((((hugs)))) to those who have lost ahorse

:(

hi Chicky - I loved hearing about him too. Keep telling us about him - sending hugs((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))
xx PP xx

Also just because our best friends aren't with us anymore, it doesn't mean we still don't have useful knowledge and experiences to share - it shouldn't stop us posting!

It's so sad when you lose a horse or any animal as they are very much part of your family, sometimes you feel closer to them then you do another human. I lost one of my pugs due to a suffocation accident and felt my world had ended, i'd lost my baby who followed me everywhere, even to the loo!
You should never feel out of the loop on here as there are riders of all abilities, some have only just started and don't have a horse and would be greatfull for the knowledge of someone who has owned a horse.
I think everyone on here is horse mad and would just like any excuse to talk horse, so please keep posting!
Hopefully, you may get another and then you can post lots of pics and have lots of horse dilemma's to talk about! If you decide not to just yet, then don't be selfish and hold all your horse knowledge to yourself, share it to the inexperienced like me!;)

Chicky so sorry that you don,t have this christmas with Jasper,, but did you do any thing lovely last christmas,, hack,, special yard do,,?? do you have any pics of him in Tinsel,,, ???
will probably put some tinsel around Mills box,,, ( on the outside,,!!)
please let us know...
hugs
xx
MM

me and Hairy Cob usually go for an xmas hack but not sure i have any pics :rolleyes:

Sorry have never lost a horse,,, only dogs,, guinea pigs and cats,,, thats all enuf to tear you apart,,, the doggys especially, had three great danes, and my first died in 1988 16th December,,, remeber it like yesterday, and when i remeber like now, still brings a lump to throat, will never ever forget him...
xx
MM

I definitely now how you feel. I'm so sorry for your loss, I love my boy in September. Now I just talk about lessons on school ponies or comment on someones thread.

<3

It` s that time of year, Xmas is for families........and yes that includes ALL family members gone but never ever forgotten :)...........so Chicckyd44, go have a drink (with the wurzzles in deepest, darkest Somerset:eek:......... for Jasper)........with kindest regards from a very wet Wiltshire :)

I lost my mare about 10 years ago and i still get tears in my eyes when i think of her, she was so kind and gentle and used to give wonderful muzzle kisses to me which i miss loads (Pablo does not give muzzle kisses) LOL typical man

Memories are special and will be with us forever remember that Chickyd ;)

I lost my mare about 10 years ago and i still get tears in my eyes when i think of her, she was so kind and gentle and used to give wonderful muzzle kisses to me which i miss loads (Pablo does not give muzzle kisses) LOL typical man

Memories are special and will be with us forever remember that Chickyd ;)

I still well up when I think about Foxy. He was the first horse I rode and then my parents bought him for me. He died of old age in his field about 16 years ago now and it still hurts :(

I wish I had taken more photos, I only really have 1. I was just a kid and I regret that SO much. I'll never forget him, he knew all my secrets and taught me and so many people how to ride.

(I'm glad OH is at work coz I've just burst into tears! Must stop before carpet fitters get here or they'll think I'm mad"!)

newrider.com