Might have to take my self to Hospital in the morning....

That must be a relief that nothing is broken and everything is intact. Fingers crossed for some hassle free healing. Take care of yourself for a few days

I shall behave as the consequences of anterior compartment syndrome are not nice at all. Don't google image it if you are in any way squeamish

Glad to here it's not broke, sounds very painful, take it easy. Tor sounds like the perfect gentleman

It's doubled in size this morning :eek: any bits that could swell have done, But I'd rather it do that than turn in on itself and cause bother more deeply

You poor thing that sounds very nasty and painful.

Hope you feel better soon and heal fast!

Tor is a gem and a little star!

Might have to take my self back. What I was concerned about has happened. When I first did it the nerve was compressed and I lost the use of my foot. The enormous amount of swelling has, I think, Compressed the nerve again and I have lost power and control in my bloody foot again. I suspect it will resolve when the swelling goes down, but it's a bit of an embuggerance.

I am so sorry Wally - Just miserable for you - especially for you, as all your pleasures you post about involve physical activity. Not like us desk bound academics.

Oh damn, that's not good. Get yourself back as soon as you can, & I hope they can do something to help.

I'd be going back to have it checked again. If it's swelling like that then it sounds like it could result in more permanent nerve damage. Or maybe I'm just a wuss.

newrider.com