Monday Thread, What are you dreaming about?

newforest

Mar 15, 2008
It fascinates me that the subconscious is still busy.
Surprised I don't dream about food to be honest.

Horsey ones are good though and relatively often.

Reactions: Trewsers
Last night I was woken by my dream, I went to the yard and my friend was in there panicked screaming my name.......
On Saturday with my insomnia driven sleep deprivation I left the yard gate unlocked when I left and they rang me worrying what was going on as they know I never do that, since then I keep panicking I have forgotten to lock it again and it's obviously bothering my subconscious too :(

I haven't slept well since I came to Thailand, and the heat has been giving me some weird-as dreams! Plus my air conditioning unit is quite noisy and it seems to be seeping into my subconscious, I keep having dreams about stuff that roars, like planes and combine harvesters...

Reactions: Jessey
I don't remember many. I know I dream because when I wake up I can sense my brain's been busy but I can rarely recollect. The ones that I do remember are very strong memories. Funnily enough the last one involved riding and helicopters!

Great thread! I was just boring (telling) Mr T about last nights dream......................Well, I am at a certain ladies age where one gets warm in bed at night and at various intervals throughout the day :p so this might be why I am having such a lot of dreams..............
Well, normally I have zombie dreams - been having those for ages. But last night, I woke (hot as usual) and started thinking about aliens. And life after death and all that so I thought, well what three questions would I ask aliens or higher intelligent beings if they landed on earth?
So went back to sleep and yep dreamt about aliens! Lol they were very friendly. But had rubbery faces. And didn't cook their meat or sausages properly! This freaked me out and they handed me a plate with sausages and raw mince on:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Last night I was woken by my dream, I went to the yard and my friend was in there panicked screaming my name.......
On Saturday with my insomnia driven sleep deprivation I left the yard gate unlocked when I left and they rang me worrying what was going on as they know I never do that, since then I keep panicking I have forgotten to lock it again and it's obviously bothering my subconscious too :(

Sorry you are not sleeping properly. Mr T had years and years of full blown insomnia and it is truly awful - I really feel for you. Have you any meditation apps? These can sometimes help.

Sorry you are not sleeping properly. Mr T had years and years of full blown insomnia and it is truly awful - I really feel for you. Have you any meditation apps? These can sometimes help.
I've not tried meditation, it's all related to my fybro and all the women in my family are poor sleepers anyway, it only normally gets bad when I am stressed.

I've not tried meditation, it's all related to my fybro and all the women in my family are poor sleepers anyway, it only normally gets bad when I am stressed.

Mr T has one, we have Oculus Rift and I tried a mind relaxation experience. It was all about changing the way we remember things and our thoughts. Have to say, it really helped me a few weeks ago whilst we were worrying about hospital appointments (I kept on waking up fixating on them).

Great thread! I was just boring (telling) Mr T about last nights dream......................Well, I am at a certain ladies age where one gets warm in bed at night and at various intervals throughout the day :p so this might be why I am having such a lot of dreams..............
Well, normally I have zombie dreams - been having those for ages. But last night, I woke (hot as usual) and started thinking about aliens. And life after death and all that so I thought, well what three questions would I ask aliens or higher intelligent beings if they landed on earth?
So went back to sleep and yep dreamt about aliens! Lol they were very friendly. But had rubbery faces. And didn't cook their meat or sausages properly! This freaked me out and they handed me a plate with sausages and raw mince on:eek::eek::eek::eek:
I love you Mrs, this forum would be a very dull place without you, your dream is sooo funny!

Reactions: Trewsers
You meet Aliens and you are freaked about the sausages.

I dreamed that my work colleague was so fed up at work that she packed her job in and bought some llamas to run a trekking centre where she lives (think small town, not countryside) she was laughing at me when I told her about this dream.

I had a dream that me and mr KR were walking in the countryside, we had to run for it when a huge pink jelly started chasing us, next thing we’re up in the air on a hot air motor bike and Mr KR had changed into Ron Haslam (old bike racer) and dropped me off outside the school I used to go to as an infant! That was ages ago, I’ve also dreamed that Mr K R was scaling a cliff to get a really rare orchid to give to Kylie Minogue, I was quite upset, not that I thought he was in love with her, just that he’d gone to all that trouble to get this special orchid for her....

Does everyone dream in colour? I know I do and I’ve been conscious of the fact I’m dreaming and changed the way that dream has been heading , doesn’t happen very often though.

Yes sounds and colour. Also get the feeling that I know its a dream so I let my brain have it's fun.
Dream within a dream is fun but weird, you wake up but you are still asleep as still dreaming you just woke up.
I get sensations so can feel the wind in my face if that's the weather in that dream.

Reactions: Kite_Rider
You meet Aliens and you are freaked about the sausages.

Well the aliens looked quite nice and the two old ladies (with rubber faces) that handed me the plate of sausages and mince - well, they were so genuine and friendly! I think I might have offended them with my reaction to the plate of food............................

Reactions: Kite_Rider
newrider.com