more pics of me and daphi

I bet your kinda proud too huh? :) sweet little girl you have! im sure they,ll make a great team!

very VERY proud....she's only 4 1/2, but showing sooooooo much talent, that's why i was happy to swap my horse for one for her, she deserves it!! i'm sure we'll see her in horse and hound round the same time as you and daphi!

very VERY proud....she's only 4 1/2, but showing sooooooo much talent, that's why i was happy to swap my horse for one for her, she deserves it!! i'm sure we'll see her in horse and hound round the same time as you and daphi!

Horse and hound??? DONT MENTION that place to me BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH * throws up* LOL

oooh, what have i missed? whats wrong with horse and hound? :D

There is NOTHING wrong with horse and hound. Jordan used to post on there and ended up using aweful language and being rude and nasty to alot of members on there and for doing so was banned, so now he slags the place off every chance he gets rather than just letting sleeping dogs lie.

If the subject is closed then stop slagging horse and hound off!

*yawn*

To be fair to JR he doesn't go on H&H looking for your posts to kick off on, and he's hardly sat here starting threads about how much he hates H&H. So why are you prowling around NR coming on his threads just for the sake of starting arguments? :rolleyes:

Jeeeesus, nobody here really cares what went on.. build a bridge and get over it!

There is NOTHING wrong with horse and hound. Jordan used to post on there and ended up using aweful language and being rude and nasty to alot of members on there and for doing so was banned.
I read the thread on HHO you refer to. Frankly I would have started swearing as well given the provocation he received from some of the members.

She's looking lovely, in very nice condition - keep up the good work, sounds like you're being very sensible about her workload :).

Am I the only person on here who doesn't have a H&H alter ego?!

I don't :p - HHO scares me silly - I've taken a look on there about three times and (especially considering that NR classes me as a fluffy bunny :D) I wouldn't last five minutes on there :p!

*yawn*

To be fair to JR he doesn't go on H&H looking for your posts to kick off on, and he's hardly sat here starting threads about how much he hates H&H. So why are you prowling around NR coming on his threads just for the sake of starting arguments? :rolleyes:

Jeeeesus, nobody here really cares what went on.. build a bridge and get over it!

well said AEB, I agree to. We all make mistakes, were not all perfect. ( well apart from me :p)

I'm perfect too Denbenj!

Vieshot is also perfect - a perfect little troll that keeps reappearing out from under the bridge looking to start fights:D

Jordan, she does it all the time, to all sorts of folk (very strange girl:confused:))- dont let her bother you. You and Daphi are looking well together:D

Great pics - Daphi is gorgeous - if Quitus saw her I think he'd be quite taken by her! :D You guys sound like you're having a lot of fun! Well done to you - you're doing a great job!

If the subject is closed then stop slagging horse and hound off!

a lot of people i know have had people be rude to them on horse and hound, he's entitled to his opinion. almost every post i see from you is negative, if you've got a problem with him saying something why not PM him rather than be rude on his thread?

I was ONLY ride because certain members were rude to ME! in the first place. and thats my defence. not that it matters. i did get banned but i dont know why its such a big deal to you VIE???? think its time YOU got over ...i have

newrider.com