More vibes needed

Thanks a nebulizer is the next thing to try if she won't tolerate the inhaler, we're lucky that our vet hospital is only 20 mins away and she can go in there for it to be done, or I have found the mask bit for $45 that can attach to a human neb, much cheaper than the grand for the horse one!
I have an ultrasonic one, which i got for Molly, it just produces steam and Molly loved it. Actually i have a thought, if you have a grazing muzzle with the hole in the bottom, put that on, and then you can feed the steam through that???? It may be easier for her to accept.

I have an ultrasonic one, which i got for Molly, it just produces steam and Molly loved it. Actually i have a thought, if you have a grazing muzzle with the hole in the bottom, put that on, and then you can feed the steam through that???? It may be easier for her to accept.
She doesn't really do a grazing muzzle even, she really hates anything around her muzzle. When she was 2 the neighbours racing greyhounds escaped one night, I came in the morning to her face bitten and shredded (very likely she pinned one to have a go at it) and since then she doesn't really do stuff on her face if she can avoid it :( I doubt a grazing muzzle would keep the steam in anyway, they're designed for breathing fresh air from outside.

She doesn't really do a grazing muzzle even, she really hates anything around her muzzle. When she was 2 the neighbours racing greyhounds escaped one night, I came in the morning to her face bitten and shredded (very likely she pinned one to have a go at it) and since then she doesn't really do stuff on her face if she can avoid it :( I doubt a grazing muzzle would keep the steam in anyway, they're designed for breathing fresh air from outside.
oh dear don't envy you, sounds just like Buddy, he hates his nose and muzzle being interfered with at all and grows to at least 18hh, he is really bad with dentist

Reactions: Jessey
newrider.com