Most odd.

Wally

Apr 16, 2000
Although Tór is a very sensitive horse who needs no schooling whip. Even at his early stage of training he's so quick off the leg, he is so chilled out about everything. Okay the occasional baby wibble, a shy or a jump. Yesterday it was blowing a hoolie, a good force 5-6. his pal who is 3 times his age was a bit edgy in the wind. he was steady as a rock. If anything giving his girlfriend courage in the blustery weather. IN the end we cut our ride short as it was such hard going.

Ha ha. He's fab. Sounds a bit like Cally! We were leading both and Zak was jumpy so I handed Cally to twin 1 and took him myself. My RI saw us and laughed saying 'that's right give the youngster to the child!!" But honestly she is so chilled out.

Today, he was asked to jump over a raging burn, Instead of just going over it he decided to shove his nose in it, It was going so fast that a massive wave shot up and over his face, Did he care? Not one jot, Just jumped over it , putting his friend 3 times his age to shame as she refused to ford the burn making us have to attach 2 pairs of reins together and lead her round by another way. Shamed by a 4 year old.

Reactions: chev and Gimp
Maybe it's youthful enthusiasm and his friend who is older knows better. :) whatever it is he is certainly a very special boy.

Reactions: Wally
newrider.com