Moved Taz today!!

KAB

Mar 7, 2007
Staffordshire
Yes today was the day Taz went to the Riding School.

From the moment I fetched him out of the field at 2.00pm, to the moment I left him in his new stable at 7pm he was soooooo chilled......I am one happy mummy! He made me feel so proud....he loaded beautifully, didnt fret...one perfect pony!

His new stable, which is an open stable within the indoor menage, is nice and spacious - he also has four neighbours - one of which is a huge TB who can lean over and talk to him. They were actually nibbling each other within 10 minutes of Taz arriving.

I really cant believe how settled he is. People were coming in for lessons and he was enjoying munching on his hay and watching the horses exercising. I truely think I have made a good move - we are both very very happy indeed! Oh and so is my son as he was able to help all the girls muck out and fill haynets!

Cannot wait to visit again tomorrow! :)

I took a couple of pics of him in the new stable but they havent come out too good, the lighting is dark...sorry!

It sounds like it's already working out for you and Taz. I'm happy that it's going according to plan :D

xxx

hi KAB - was wondering how it went - have just come back form a riding tracck meeting - bit peed off as OH has his teams dirty smelly uddy teams football kit all over the kitchen floor and has comandeered the washing machine and tumble drier:mad::mad: so im glad ive come on NR and seen that all is well for you and Taz x:)

Thanks for your replies - I will keep you all posted on how he is doing. It was wonderful to wake up this morning feeling happy for once....I hope it continues being like this - cos its supposed to be fun isnt it!

I will try and get some pics of him, although there isnt a proper light above him, the main light comes off the menage. It was wonderful to watch Taz the first time the ponies came passed to start exercising in the menage. He was munching away, head down, as the walked by, but once they all started walking round with the riders on, his head suddenly popped up and he was glued to what was going on. :D

I am sooooooo happy - and fingers crossed when I see him later, he will be too! :D:)

PS.....I am riding clay out tomorrow morning! :)

Last edited:
Thats fantastic news KAB, its quite exciting to see how he settles and what happens along the line. Lets hope this is the turning point for you and things start looking up for you and your son xx FL:D:D;)

Hi Kab, glad you are sorted, have you put him on loan or sold him?
Which school has he gone too?
I hope i will be as releived as you soon as i think there is a lady going to try mine at the weekend fingers crossed xx

Hi Kab, glad you are sorted, have you put him on loan or sold him?
Which school has he gone too?
I hope i will be as releived as you soon as i think there is a lady going to try mine at the weekend fingers crossed xx

He is on loan for a month and they have said they will buy him if he is good in the school He has gone to Fairfields in Milwich on the way to Stone. I go passed it every afternoon to collect my son from school so its not out of my way cos it isnt really on my doorstep - about 20min drive.

Good luck with your viewing.....I am sure it will be better than my viewing from hell a few weeks ago...... for some reason the woman never ever called me back! :rolleyes::D

I still think you should have recorded your viewing from hell. You've Been Framed would have given you a good few hundred quid for that footage! Have a lovely ride tomorrow, he will look after you!

Hehehe....I was too worried to video it.... I was thinking OMG I dont think I am insured for this woman if she comes off!

newrider.com