Moving home posy style

Gimp

Gimpy Gimp Gimp
Jan 19, 2005
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg had a wonderful ( but very cold toes!!) approx 10 mile drive out today with posy to my friends house in the next village where she's staying for winter to be ridden. Was a lovely day just cold !!! Posy hasn't been on this route before out into the open hill and she was as ever foot perfect. She did really well and barely broke sweat even not being clipped yet so her fitness is still at a good level :D there were some really steep hill which she trotted up happily at a simple voice command. She's such a darling !! My friend will be having lots of fun with her over winter hacking her out and lessons with her which will do her the world of good and a change of work load to as she's green ridden ( but an angel!) she has 3 little Shetland friends to keep her company to. My friend has treated her to a new Rhino rug which fits her lovely :D

Some pics from the journey and arrival

Last edited:
image.jpeg image.jpeg Little update, she's been good as gold for my friend and the herd of 3 Shetlands and her have all become quite a happy little herd. She's never been a bother in the field so all has been very calm, not a squeel or turn of hoofs from anyone :)

I'm sure her tash has grown more overnight !!!

She's always been a little unsure about the sea so her paddocks will be ideal for her to get used to it more ! She's the furthest away dot in the pics... Beside the sea!

She's off out for a hack tomorrow in her new surrounds, although she knows the village as did carriage rides in the summer for the show.

Reactions: Trewsers and Jessey
Oh Posy beautifu as ever! Heheheeee that little tache is growing .....she is lovely. Glad she's settling nicely. Looks a lovely place.

That mare is just a star, she has never put a foot wrong a joy to have around
She has even had Honorary Icelandic status bestowed upon her,

Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com