Moving yard so new instuctor needed - Surrey-

jenni_w

Aug 15, 2007
HI,

Im moving yards next week and sadly cant take my amazing instructor with me! She works at my yard and doesnt do freelance.

Does anyone know of a good instructor who is good for dressage and (nervous) jumping??

I would like to progress to Unaff Novice and also improve my jumping at around 2'6-9".

We are in the Normandy/Worplesdon area of Surrey (west of Guildford).

Please email me or PM me if you know of anyone.

Riding

Hi there

It depends where you are going - Oldencraig is a livery/competition yard that focus mainly on dressage but do do jumping. Not sure if they do freelance from the yard but the teaching is superb.

Louise

Hi,

Im going to a private yard in Normandy, so there are no RIs on site.

There must be some good ones out there who do freelance work and come to your yard surely?

I can box up but would rather not as it adds so much time on and it would be really late by the time we finish on an eve.

I want a lesson once and week and so does my friend and OH, so they have the potential for 1 1/2-2 hours a week out of us and Im sure the other liverys would join in if we find a good RI.

Which yard in Normandy?

I go to a yard in Normandy to help with my friends baby gypsy cob and her ex-racehorse that needs re-training. She has a very good instructor come out and ride the ex-racehorse, but she came with us from another yard, I could ask her if she'd consider other people in Normandy if you like?

Best to send me a pm if you're interested as I always forget to check posts!

Hi,

If you haven't managed to find anyone yet then I guess I can put myself forward for the job ;)! I am an Enlightened Equitation Teacher based in Berkshire and do Freelance teaching over quite a wide area (including Surrey).

I won't try and sell myself anymore than that as I don't think I should really on forums - it doesn't feel right, but I thought I would just give you the option ;). So, feel free to PM me if you want any more information - if not then I hope you have found someone or will find someone soon :)

newrider.com