Moving

Funny enough kite rider I was talking to someone the other day about a sale falling through as the deposit was peanuts to the person so they didn't care if it didnt happen at the last minute. Poor person on the other end suddenly found themselves homeless.

The 29th came and went, and still no completion :( there is some snafu with the old mortgage lender not releasing something, just crossing our fingers the seller doesn't decide to walk at this point, no clue really when it might all happen.

The 29th came and went, and still no completion :( there is some snafu with the old mortgage lender not releasing something, just crossing our fingers the seller doesn't decide to walk at this point, no clue really when it might all happen.
Seems odd that the solicitors have exchanged as a rule unless everything is in place for legal completion they won't.
It could just be that the lender wasn't given enough notice to call funds down, they usually require a max of five business days for that though, unless you know exactly what it is the lender won't release I'm struggling to offer any useful suggestions really. Hope it gets resolved soon.

Also to add, if you have exchanged your buyer could be in a world of pain contractually if he does pull out, it wouldn't be in anyone's interest to do that.

Reactions: Jessey
They should complete tomorrow. In a confident move they decided to go in this weekend (with permission) to start the clean up, so I went over to help and we 'camped' there last night :)
I tried to take pics to share with you all, it looks a bit disproportionate as its a panoramic pic.
This is the first paddock looking back towards the road
DSC_2350.JPG
This is the 2nd again looking back down the driveway DSC_2358.JPG

Still waiting.........it's ridiculous and beyond a joke at this point, just got to keep heads down and let things happen in their own time, nothing else I can do o_O

newrider.com